Re: Meet in London, Bristol, Wales, northern Germany?

  • Andrius Kulikauskas
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hi Terry,

      I come to Cardiff tomorrow (Monday) by bus at 14:10. I look forward to
      meeting you and John Rogers gave me your phone numbers. I would like to
      spend the night at your house.

      Then Tuesday and Wednesday I will be in Wales and possibly Bath. Who
      might like to meet? I will try to reach Eluned Hurn, John Waters, Geoff
      Thomas, Gavin Harper or please write!

      Thursday at 12:00 I meet Steve Cayzer for lunch and then at 14:00 I give
      a talk at Hewlett-Packard.

      Friday Rick Nelson and I will try to meet with Chris Macrae and others.
      Saturday evening we're inviting all Londoners to meet in Brixton which
      may be a possible "global villages" base for our network as Anne Wirstad
      of Solaroof lives there.

      Sunday morning I celebrate Easter with my cousin's family and then fly
      to Hamburg arriving from London Stansted at 18:25 on flight FR436. Then
      Monday and Tuesday I attend Stella Loewenberg's meetings. Wednesday I
      will try to meet with Christine Ax if she is free and around.

      Unfortunately I don't have a mobile but I will try to reach you by
      calling your numbers.

      Good night,

      Andrius

      Andrius Kulikauskas
      Minciu Sodas
      http://www.ms.lt
      ms@...

    • John Waters
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
        Hi Andrius

        You wrote:

        > Then Tuesday and Wednesday I will be in Wales and possibly Bath. Who
        > might like to meet? I will try to reach Eluned Hurn, John Waters, Geoff
        > Thomas, Gavin Harper or please write!

        On Wednesday I'll be in Lampeter (at a transition town conference) and
        on Wednesday morning I have a meeting, but I'll be around on Wednesday
        afternoon if get this far north.

        > Unfortunately I don't have a mobile but I will try to reach you by
        > calling your numbers.

        +44 686 413639

        Bye

        John :)
      • wcbn007@easynet.co.uk
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
          I'm in London on Friday if anyone wants to meet -please mail to my other
          address chris.macrae@...

          cheers
          chris

          Quoting John Waters <john.waters@...>:

          Hi Andrius

          You wrote:

          > Then Tuesday and Wednesday I will be in Wales and possibly Bath. Who
          > might like to meet? I will try to reach Eluned Hurn, John Waters, Geoff
          > Thomas, Gavin Harper or please write!

          On Wednesday I'll be in Lampeter (at a transition town conference) and
          on Wednesday morning I have a meeting, but I'll be around on Wednesday
          afternoon if get this far north.

          > Unfortunately I don't have a mobile but I will try to reach you by
          > calling your numbers.

          +44 686 413639

          Bye

          John :)

          Each letter sent to cyfranogi@yahoogroups.com
          enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN whenever it does not state otherwise.
          http://www.ethicalpublicdomain.org
          Please be kind to our authors!

          Have a look at our wiki where we are creating an online learning environment
          for community currency:
          http://www.findbetterways.info/wiki.cgi?FindBetterWays/CommunityCurrency

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          This mail sent through http://www.easynetdial.co.uk
        • Andrius Kulikauskas
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 3, 2007
            John,

            Greetings from the Honey Cafe near Bronllys, Wales where I am staying
            with Eluned Hurn who leads our Fighting Peacefully working group. She
            has been taking it easy this year because she is not in vigorous
            health. Eluned has a lovely disposition, a warm dignity, and is
            cheerful and friendly. She is very beautiful and a true warrior queen.
            I wish her strength.

            John, yes it would be great to meet. Can you come here to visit?

            Also, I need to travel onward for my meeting with Steve Cayzer in
            Hewlett-Packard labs in Bristol on Thursday 12:00. Perhaps you could
            drive me to Bath on Wednesday evening? I would gladly pay for petrol.

            I also met Rick Nelson of http://www.solaroof.org and he'll be leading a
            new worknet at our lab on his deepest value "Opening Ourselves to Direct
            Knowledge" and will include hands-on research in science and
            technology. I'm quite excited about that!

            Andrius

            Andrius Kulikauskas
            Minciu Sodas
            http://www.ms.lt
            ms@...

            John Waters wrote:
            > Hi Andrius
            >
            > You wrote:
            >

            >> Then Tuesday and Wednesday I will be in Wales and possibly Bath. Who
            >> might like to meet? I will try to reach Eluned Hurn, John Waters, Geoff
            >> Thomas, Gavin Harper or please write!
            >>

            > On Wednesday I'll be in Lampeter (at a transition town conference) and
            > on Wednesday morning I have a meeting, but I'll be around on Wednesday
            > afternoon if get this far north.
            >

            >> Unfortunately I don't have a mobile but I will try to reach you by
            >> calling your numbers.
            >>

            > +44 686 413639
            >
            > Bye
            >
            > John :)
            >

            > Each letter sent to cyfranogi@yahoogroups.com
            > enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN whenever it does not state otherwise. http://www.ethicalpublicdomain.org
            > Please be kind to our authors!
            >
            > Have a look at our wiki where we are creating an online learning environment for community currency: http://www.findbetterways.info/wiki.cgi?FindBetterWays/CommunityCurrency

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • John Waters
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 5, 2007
              Andrius

              Sorry I didn't manage to phone you yesterday. My morning suddenly became
              unmanageably busy.

              Perhaps we can catch up next\you're in the UK.

              Best wishes

              John :)