Re: [cyfranogi] I'm sorry and I love you OR Duality transcended

  • Terry Mace
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2006
      Dearest John, what can I say! When we first met I knew we'd work together on many levels... ...what a start... ...blessings and deepest peace and love to you... ...thanks for everything you are... ...thanks for your post John, it's just what I needed today. Tom's message and thoughts are inspired as well and open yet another thread... ...It's late now John and I have to work tomorrow, however, I'll check out the link over the next few days. I'm thinking it may be time to have that meet! I'll speak soon... ...your Brother, Terry.

      P.S. you might like this link...

      http://www.attitudinalhealing.org/

      John Rogers <john.rogers@...> wrote:
      I just want to respond to Terry's thoughtful comments on duality and the need to love with this mind-blowing story I received via Jean Hudon's Earth Rainbow Network list which is located at: EarthRainbowNetwork@...

      From: http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/hooponopono25jul06.shtml

      HO'OPONOPONO

      by Joe Vitale

      "Two years ago, I heard about a therapist in Hawaii who cured a complete ward of criminally insane patients--without ever seeing any of them. The psychologist would study an inmate's chart and then look within himself to see how he created that person's illness. As he improved himself, the patient improved.

      "When I first heard this story, I thought it was an urban legend. How could anyone heal anyone else by healing himself? How could even the best self-improvement master cure the criminally insane? It didn't make any sense. It wasn't logical, so I dismissed the story.

      "However, I heard it again a year later. I heard that the therapist had used a Hawaiian healing process called ho 'oponopono. I had never heard of it, yet I couldn't let it leave my mind. If the story was at all true, I had to know more. I had always understood "total responsibility" to mean that I am responsible for what I think and do. Beyond that, it's out of my hands. I think that most people think of total responsibility that way. We're responsible for what we do, not what anyone else does--but that's wrong.

      "The Hawaiian therapist who healed those mentally ill people would teach me an advanced new perspective about total responsibility. His name is Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. We probably spent an hour talking on our first phone call. I asked him to tell me the complete story of his work as a therapist.

      He explained that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four years.

      That ward where they kept the criminally insane was dangerous.

      Psychologists quit on a monthly basis. The staff called in sick a lot or simply quit. People would walk through that ward with their backs against the wall, afraid of being attacked by patients. It was not a pleasant place to live, work, or visit.

      "Dr. Len told me that he never saw patients. He agreed to have an office and to review their files. While he looked at those files, he would work on himself. As he worked on himself, patients began to heal.

      "'After a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being allowed to walk freely,' he told me. 'Others who had to be heavily medicated were getting off their medications. And those who had no chance of ever being released were being freed.' I was in awe. 'Not only that,' he went on, 'but the staff began to enjoy coming to work.

      Absenteeism and turnover disappeared. We ended up with more staff than we needed because patients were being released, and all the staff was showing up to work. Today, that ward is closed.'

      "This is where I had to ask the million dollar question: 'What were you doing within yourself that caused those people to change?'

      "'I was simply healing the part of me that created them,' he said. I didn't understand. Dr. Len explained that total responsibility for your life means that everything in your life- simply because it is in your life--is your responsibility. In a literal sense the entire world is your creation.

      "Whew. This is tough to swallow. Being responsible for what I say or do is one thing. Being responsible for what everyone in my life says or does is quite another. Yet, the truth is this: if you take complete responsibility for your life, then everything you see, hear, taste, touch, or in any way experience is your responsibility because it is in your life. This means that terrorist activity, the president, the economy or anything you experience and don't like--is up for you to heal. They don't exist, in a manner of speaking, except as projections from inside you. The problem isn't with them, it's with you, and to change them, you have to change you.

      "I know this is tough to grasp, let alone accept or actually live. Blame is far easier than total responsibility, but as I spoke with Dr. Len, I began to realize that healing for him and in ho 'oponopono means loving yourself.

      "If you want to improve your life, you have to heal your life. If you want to cure anyone, even a mentally ill criminal you do it by healing you.

      "I asked Dr. Len how he went about healing himself. What was he doing, exactly, when he looked at those patients' files?

      "'I just kept saying, 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you' over and over again,'he explained.

      "That's it?

      "That's it.

      "Turns out that loving yourself is the greatest way to improve yourself, and as you improve yourself, you improve your world.

      "Let me give you a quick example of how this works: one day, someone sent me an email that upset me. In the past I would have handled it by working on my emotional hot buttons or by trying to reason with the person who sent the nasty message.

      "This time, I decided to try Dr. Len's method. I kept silently saying, 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you,' I didn't say it to anyone in particular. I was simply evoking the spirit of love to heal within me what was creating the outer circumstance.

      "Within an hour I got an e-mail from the same person. He apologized for his previous message. Keep in mind that I didn't take any outward action to get that apology. I didn't even write him back. Yet, by saying 'I love you,' I somehow healed within me what was creating him.

      "I later attended a ho 'oponopono workshop run by Dr. Len. He's now 70 years old, considered a grandfatherly shaman, and is somewhat reclusive.

      He praised my book, The Attractor Factor. He told me that as I improve myself, my book's vibration will raise, and everyone will feel it when they read it. In short, as I improve, my readers will improve.

      "'What about the books that are already sold and out there?' I asked.

      "'They aren't out there,' he explained, once again blowing my mind with his mystic wisdom. 'They are still in you.' In short, there is no out there. It would take a whole book to explain this advanced technique with the depth it deserves.

      "Suffice It to say that whenever you want to improve anything in your life, there's only one place to look: inside you. When you look, do it with love."

      More from http://hooponopono.org and http://hooponopono.org/lectures.html <http://hooponopono.org/lectures.html>

      John Rogers

    • Benoit
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2006
        Dear Terry, John, Joe and all,

        I am sharing with you my chat of today, which embraces intimately with
        the current activity of this thread at Cyfranogi's yahoo group.
        HO'OPONOPONO has contributed much in this morning's session, to define
        much of the online learning going on in the chatting between Helen from
        Tanzania and I, from Canada. Two weeks ago, we had agreed to use our
        live online learning as the ignition for what has become a classroom for
        Spiritual Hygiene 101. We are keeping our learning curve available at:
        http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/A13728035
        <http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/A13728035> Here is this
        morning's chat:

        Chatting session with Helen Aug 30, 2006

        helen mahoo: hello
        Benoit Couture: Salu
        Benoit Couture: Salut I mean
        Benoit Couture: How are you?
        helen mahoo: Salut how are you
        helen mahoo: am ok.and you?
        helen mahoo: and your family?
        Benoit Couture: working to reply at Minciu Sodas
        Benoit Couture: While I finish, see if you can read the following about
        microfinancing and while you read, think of Helen on the Internet from
        Tanzania.
        Benoit Couture:
        http://www.nextbillion.net/newsroom/2006/08/29/gates-foundation-awards-1\
        -5-million-to-grameen-foundation
        <http://www.bbc.co.uk/go/dna/h2g2/classic/A13728035/ext/_auto/-/http://w\
        ww.nextbillion.net/newsroom/2006/08/29/gates-foundation-awards-1-5-milli\
        on-to-grameen-foundation>
        helen mahoo: ok
        Benoit Couture: All done. What do you think of the article? Can we aim
        in the direction of creating some work for ourselves, by reaching out to
        that kind of financing?
        helen mahoo: i think we can do it
        Benoit Couture: Did you have a chance to read "Focus on the Sciences of
        Spiritual Hygiene"
        helen mahoo: yes,but i didnt understand on this the Quietening Silence
        of Patients wisdom is the zone where irrecincilable differences and
        language barriers are bound to stay until resolution and clarity is
        found by parties involved in the difficulties
        Benoit Couture: Quietening Silence of Pateint Wisdom is where God
        teaches us His will and His ways. So when there is any prblem, that is
        where we go.
        Benoit Couture: Here is some reading I think will help us for now,
        because it is the work I am growing into. Here is a story that talks
        about our kind of work and learning in the classroom of Spiritual
        Hygiene 101 http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/cyfranogi/message/1756
        <http://www.bbc.co.uk/go/dna/h2g2/classic/A13728035/ext/_auto/-/http://f\
        inance.groups.yahoo.com/group/cyfranogi/message/1756> Here is the
        letter I was writing when you came online with me:
        <http://www.bbc.co.uk/go/dna/h2g2/classic/A13728035/ext/_auto/-/http://f\
        inance.groups.yahoo.com/group/cyfranogi/message/1761>
        Benoit Couture: Regarding that first letter, I sent it to my teacher of
        Traditional Chines Medecine. Here is what I said to him: Salut Joseph,

        See what you and Diane think about "HO'OPONOPONO". To me, it describes
        an individual version of the real nature of the work that we are
        learning to apply from God, each with our own touch and providing a
        communal definition. Ultimately, this is the basis of the "assembling"
        spoken of in Hebrew when it says: "Do not forsake the assembling". This
        is why we know one another and that we are growing, simply from serving
        to side along with our Creator, in the organic experience of spiritual
        unity. I look forward to hear your opinion and Diane's.
        helen mahoo: what is meaning of HO'OPONOPONO
        Benoit Couture: Did you read what the man does in Hawai?
        Benoit Couture: HO'OPONOPONO is the name of the technic being used
        helen mahoo: yes
        Benoit Couture: I am going to get some verses from scriptures that
        describes where this technic actually comes from. It'll take me a few
        minutes, Hang in there
        helen mahoo: ok
        Benoit Couture: Here is one passage where Paul speaks to the Galatians
        from a distance, of the work he does for their spiritual completion. My
        little children, for whom I labor in birth again until Christ is formed
        in you, I would like to be present with you now and to change my tone;
        for I have doubts about you.
        Benoit Couture: Here is how Paul describes to the Corinthians, the work
        that he does for their spiritual life: But we have this treasure in
        earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not
        of us. 8 We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are
        perplexed, but not in despair; 9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck
        down, but not destroyed— 10 always carrying about in the body the
        dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested
        in our body. 11 For we who live are always delivered to death for
        Jesus' sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our
        mortal flesh. 12 So then death is working in us, but life in you.
        13 And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is
        written, "I believed and therefore I spoke,"[a]we also believe
        Benoit Couture: and therefore speak, 14 knowing that He who raised up
        the Lord Jesus will also raise us up with Jesus, and will present us
        with you. 15 For all things are for your sakes, that grace, having
        spread through the many, may cause thanksgiving to abound to the glory
        of God.
        helen mahoo: can you give the charpter and versial so i can check to my
        bible also
        Benoit Couture: The first was from Galatians 4, 19-20 and the second and
        third came from 2Cor 4, 7-15
        helen mahoo: are you there
        Benoit Couture: Did you get them?
        helen mahoo: let me check them
        Benoit Couture: While you do that, ask the Lord if it related to
        HOPONOPONO
        helen mahoo: ok
        helen mahoo: i have checked this 2Cor4,7-15
        Benoit Couture: Does it say the same in different words? How agout
        Galatians?
        Benoit Couture: How about Galatians, I mean
        helen mahoo: yes is the same,let me check Galatians
        helen mahoo: i have ckecked is the same but the last word in versial20
        which says,i wish i could be with you now and change my tone,because i
        am perplexed about you,what is perplexed means
        Benoit Couture: confused
        helen mahoo: ok then now i understand
        Benoit Couture: do you see the connection I make with HONOPONO?
        helen mahoo: yes i can see it
        Benoit Couture: So today, we have been feasting on very high quality
        spiritual food. We have touched on the Quietening Silence of Patient
        Wisdom, HOPONOPONO, the work of God to bring us to work with Him over
        the power of death with the power of resurrection. WOW, Thank You Dear
        Lord, Brother, Creator, Savior and Head over all in all. May Your YES
        grow in Helen and I so that Your Classroom of Spiritual Hygiene 101 gets
        to spread beyond anyones doubt by Your Glory
        helen mahoo: Amen
        helen mahoo: me too today i have join the class
        helen mahoo: i mean i have enjoy the class
        Benoit Couture: Today, Josiah is coming later than usual. Instead of 7
        o'clock it is at 10. So now, I will go take care of my other Internet
        connections and try to grow the Focus on the Sciences of Spiritual
        Hygiene. What are you going to do?
        helen mahoo: am still checking the web you gave me before:
        http://www.nextbillion.net/newsroom/2006/08/29/gates-foundation-awards-1\
        -5-million-to-grameen-foundation
        <http://www.bbc.co.uk/go/dna/h2g2/classic/A13728035/ext/_auto/-/http://w\
        ww.nextbillion.net/newsroom/2006/08/29/gates-foundation-awards-1-5-milli\
        on-to-grameen-foundation>
        helen mahoo: i was also checking this Green Card,Live in USA
        helen mahoo: is this Green Card,Live in USA is true
        Benoit Couture: I was hoping you would say that. I think that you are in
        position to start the ground work in Tanzania that would bring you to
        Canada.
        helen mahoo: i have attend the seminar about Holy Spiritial in my
        church,tomorow i will brough some chapter which we use in this seminar
        its was so nice
        Benoit Couture: Your Church allows you to go in our kind of direction?
        Benoit Couture: Are you still there? Does your Church allows you to go
        in our kind of direction?
        helen mahoo: Yes they allow us.but even they wont i will do what my
        heart want to get from God
        helen mahoo: yes they allow it,but even they wont i will do what my
        heart want to get from God
        helen mahoo: am here
        Benoit Couture: I thinkt that your position is what God excpect from us
        Benoit Couture: On this, I am saying bye and may the Lord bless each
        moment of your day with His Presence and Guidance...I look forward to
        what is yet to come to us and through us from God to me, to you and to
        us, in the spreading of eternal life and of His Kingdom...God bless you
        sister and talk again with you soon...Bye...
        helen mahoo: yes
        helen mahoo: thanks very much for good class of today i really enjoy and
        its stuck in my head be blessed much
        helen mahoo: say hi to all
        Benoit Couture: I will paste it in our h2g2 page of Spiritual Hygiene
        101
        Benoit Couture: Paste our chatting lesson, I mean
        Benoit Couture: Is it ok to paste it in h2g2's page of Spiritual Hygiene
        101?
        helen mahoo: yes no problem
        helen mahoo: its ok
        Benoit Couture: If you want to explore and reach more questions, you can
        go at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/U1590685
        <http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/U1590685> and there, you will
        find a whole lot
        Benoit Couture: Bye for now and God bless you and love ones...
        helen mahoo: thanks very much,say hello to all there,Josiah and your
        wife and children too.

        …to be continued…

        ...with love... Benoit Couture

        --- In cyfranogi@yahoogroups.com, Terry Mace <terrytimebroker@...>
        wrote:

> [...]
        'I love you,' I somehow healed within me what was creating him.

        > "I later attended a ho 'oponopono workshop run by Dr. Len. He's now 70
        years old, considered a grandfatherly shaman, and is somewhat reclusive.

        > He praised my book, The Attractor Factor. He told me that as I improve
        myself, my book's vibration will raise, and everyone will feel it when
        they read it. In short, as I improve, my readers will improve.

        > "'What about the books that are already sold and out there?' I asked.
        >
        > "'They aren't out there,' he explained, once again blowing my mind
        with his mystic wisdom. 'They are still in you.' In short, there is no
        out there. It would take a whole book to explain this advanced technique
        with the depth it deserves.

        > "Suffice It to say that whenever you want to improve anything in your
        life, there's only one place to look: inside you. When you look, do it

      • Benoit
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 14, 2006
          Hi everyone,

          There is so much learning going on in the chatting between Helen and
          I, that we agreed to use them as the ignition for what has become a
          classroom for Spiritual Hygiene 101. We are keeping our learning
          curve available at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/A13728035
          Here is today's chat, which embraces intimately with some current
          activity at Cyfranogi's yahoo group. Spiritual Hygiene 101 is in
          moving and all indications are that we our moving is in the growing
          direction. You can read it as live novel in the making. Here is
          this morning's session:

          helen mahoo: Salut! how are you
          helen mahoo: and your family
          Benoit Couture: Salut. I am surviving mentally and emotionally.
          helen mahoo: its time,you was around?
          Benoit Couture: The family had another episode a 2 years old temper
          tendrum in their adult bodies on Wenesday night. It lasted all
          night. So now it is recovery time.
          helen mahoo: OK
          Benoit Couture: I thank you for the note about your mom on TIG.
          Benoit Couture: How are you?
          helen mahoo: I THANKS GOD SHE IS DOING WELL NOW
          Benoit Couture: Great. I'm still waiting to hear about the herbs.
          He says they should be there anytime now.
          Benoit Couture: Today is raining so my son, Josiah's dad in not
          working as he is a roofer.
          helen mahoo: so today you wont spend time with him
          Benoit Couture: No they spend time together in their appartment.
          helen mahoo: ok
          Benoit Couture: Do you get lonely and bored? And if you do, what do
          you do with it?
          helen mahoo: when am lonely and bored i try to read world of God
          from Bible,sometimes attend sports
          helen mahoo: why did you ask that?
          helen mahoo: did i replay as your question ask?
          Benoit Couture: Yes you did. But the answer to the previous
          question is, because lonely and bored is the best that I get to feel
          while waiting for communication to begin to make sense with my
          family. I get really fed up of waiting and then from lonely and
          bored it becomes volcano erruption and then we fix things but always
          just enough to wait some more.
          helen mahoo: How is everything doing there
          Benoit Couture: Waiting, lonely and bored.
          helen mahoo: but we are talking together here why are you lonely and
          bored again,is things not ok with your wife again?
          Benoit Couture: With you Helen, there is a whole continent that
          needs help, and I cannot even begin to give you the help as you
          need, while I live in one of the richest country on earth. The
          communication does not really get anywhere with the wife other than
          to wait for God to return and in the meantime, go on watching our
          kids liking more to be lost than to get anywhere with us, because we
          cant generate one idea together. So frustration is very very very
          boring and looking for help is very very very lonely; espacially
          when we know where the help is and we still just wont go to Him for
          answers.
          Benoit Couture: So while you and I are standing-by in the chat room,
          war goes on all over the place, women are being mistreated all over
          the place, children are dying because adults go on being hard
          hearted. Pray and pray and pray only to survive and to go on seeing
          the same evil ruling humanity and keeping fear and misery at the
          top.
          Benoit Couture: So then, the only thing to do is like everybody
          else; just pretend that all is well. But I am not a pretender and I
          dont know how to become one good enought to lie to myself so I can
          get to be happy.
          Benoit Couture: so maybe, my power comes from being unhappy so much,
          that then I write and write and write. But writing goes nowhere.
          Only to wait some more again.
          Benoit Couture: Maybe I have not learn to wait for the return of
          Jesus.
          helen mahoo: I think you need to learn that
          helen mahoo: to be patient
          Benoit Couture: But in the meantime what do we do when everything
          needs to be done and nothing gets done other than watch the devil do
          all he wants with humanity? I cant stand that...It drives me wild...
          Benoit Couture: What I need is here, in Isah's words: "Why do you
          say, O Jacob,
          And speak, O Israel:

          " My way is hidden from the LORD,
          And my just claim is passed over by my God"?
          28 Have you not known?
          Have you not heard?
          The everlasting God, the LORD,
          The Creator of the ends of the earth,
          Neither faints nor is weary.
          His understanding is unsearchable.
          29 He gives power to the weak,
          And to those who have no might He increases strength.
          30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary,
          And the young men shall utterly fall,
          31 But those who wait on the LORD
          Shall renew their strength;
          They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
          They shall run and not be weary,
          They shall walk and not faint.
          Benoit Couture: Then there is Jeremia's owrds: "This I recall to my
          mind,
          Therefore I have hope.
          22 Through the LORD's mercies we are not consumed,
          Because His compassions fail not.
          23 They are new every morning;
          Great is Your faithfulness.
          24 " The LORD is my portion," says my soul,

          " Therefore I hope in Him!"
          25 The LORD is good to those who wait for Him,
          To the soul who seeks Him.
          26 It is good that one should hope and wait quietly
          For the salvation of the LORD.
          27 It is good for a man to bear
          The yoke in his youth.
          28 Let him sit alone and keep silent,
          Because God has laid it on him;
          29 Let him put his mouth in the dust—
          There may yet be hope.

          Benoit Couture: Let him give his cheek to the one who strikes him,
          And be full of reproach.
          31 For the Lord will not cast off forever.
          32 Though He causes grief,
          Yet He will show compassion
          According to the multitude of His mercies.
          33 For He does not afflict willingly,
          Nor grieve the children of men.
          34 To crush under one's feet
          All the prisoners of the earth,
          35 To turn aside the justice due a man
          Before the face of the Most High,
          36 Or subvert a man in his cause—
          The Lord does not approve.
          37 Who is he who speaks and it comes to pass,
          When the Lord has not commanded it?
          38 Is it not from the mouth of the Most High
          That woe and well-being proceed?

          Benoit Couture: 39 Why should a living man complain,
          A man for the punishment of his sins?
          40 Let us search out and examine our ways,
          And turn back to the LORD;
          41 Let us lift our hearts and hands
          To God in heaven.
          42 We have transgressed and rebelled;
          You have not pardoned.
          43 You have covered Yourself with anger
          And pursued us;
          You have slain and not pitied.
          44 You have covered Yourself with a cloud,
          That prayer should not pass through.
          45 You have made us an offscouring and refuse
          In the midst of the peoples.
          46 All our enemies
          Have opened their mouths against us.
          47 Fear and a snare have come upon us,
          Desolation and destruction.

          Benoit Couture: 48 My eyes overflow with rivers of water
          For the destruction of the daughter of my people.
          49 My eyes flow and do not cease,
          Without interruption,
          50 Till the LORD from heaven
          Looks down and sees.
          helen mahoo: are this lines from bible?
          Benoit Couture: Yes. Do you want the references?
          helen mahoo: yes
          helen mahoo: so i can read it well
          Benoit Couture: The first little part was from Isiah 40 and the
          second from The Lamentations of Jeremia in chapter 3
          Benoit Couture: The verses are indicated on the messenge as you read
          them.
          Benoit Couture: I know that God knows me through and through. I
          also know God and I know His word quite well but my experience is
          defeat. That is why these passages have always stayed with me. But
          still, I am left where all I can do, is watch that defeat, which
          should not go on and on.
          Benoit Couture: The victory I speak about is the one that Jesus
          describes as being the gates of hellbeing unable to prevail against
          the Church, when the Church moves with Him.
          Benoit Couture: That victory is the one that comes from the inner
          justice, peace and joy to rule in our hearts, spirits and which is
          supposed to and imperative to live between myself and each person
          whom God knows as His children. This is where the passage of Gods
          victory is needed in the discipline without compromise from our
          hearts and our spirits to our souls and our bodies. That "no
          compromise" is the Cross, which brings death's active power to the
          end, releasing the resurrection in each one. The Perpetual
          Celebration of Easter upon The Land of Emmanuel is the experience of
          this victory of eternal life's Holiness.
          helen mahoo: you know your my teacher and am listening to the words
          Benoit Couture: No, No. Our teacher is the Spirit of the Lord in
          you and in me, Who is guiding our personal experience of Him to
          become our learning together how to treat each other in the way that
          He shows you and that He shows me. But He is the only teacher in
          Spiritual Hygiene 101 as well as in the Church!!!...
          Benoit Couture: You and I, we communicate without having to live
          close to each other physically. How much can God live between you
          and I, until we meet physically and start moving the same air
          together by simply being present in same space and also by signing,
          dancing, working, talking? I think that God can make Himself
          complete between us before we meet?
          Benoit Couture: Epesians 2, 1-9 And you He made alive, who were
          dead in trespasses and sins, 2 in which you once walked according to
          the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of
          the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, 3
          among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our
          flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were
          by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
          4 But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with
          which He loved us, 5 even when we were dead in trespasses, made us
          alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6 and
          raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly
          places in Christ Jesus,
          Benoit Couture: 7 that in the ages to come He might show the
          exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ
          Jesus. 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that
          not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest
          anyone should boast.
          Benoit Couture: Now, when Paul says in verse 2 "according to the
          prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons
          of disobedience, 3 among whom also we all once conducted
          ourselves..."
          helen mahoo: am now prepare well this bible lines so i ca read
          carefully whe i will be at home
          Benoit Couture: The air described here is the same word used to
          described the space in which the radio waves travel. Can we then
          possibly conceive that your brain wave and my brain wave can get so
          guided by God as to show us how to host Him to occupy the Tanzania-
          Canada physical space between us, as if the death of distance
          actually occurs to completion as we grow in the fullfillment of His
          Presence through our communication that seeks to involve the worship
          of all of heart, of all of our soul, spirit and body and the
          communion of our inner most being? So that the physical effect of
          our communion materialises the light that clears the air?
          Benoit Couture: Does that make sense?
          helen mahoo: i didnt understand on this last paragraph
          Benoit Couture: Can we make ourselves available to God's deployment
          through Canada and Tanzania in such a way that He can secures those
          2 jurisdiction for the service of His Kingdom?
          helen mahoo: jurisdiction,what is this mean
          Benoit Couture: It is a legal term that means legal boundaries.
          helen mahoo: ok
          Benoit Couture: Can our communication become so full of Bright Light
          (meaning of Helen) and Blessed from God (Meaning of Benoit) that the
          reality of His meaning in our names starts shining against all the
          power of darkness that seperates you and I physically?
          Benoit Couture: When the prophet Daniel prayed and fasted for 21
          days, the angel said to him that he could not get through to answer
          sooner because he had to go get Micheal the archangel to fight the
          legal spiritual entity of the empire of that moment in time.
          Benoit Couture: All of that happens in the invisible realm.
          helen mahoo: am sure we can,
          helen mahoo: i can shine to the community starting here in my village
          helen mahoo: the class is going well but i have left few time to go
          Benoit Couture: So when I ask: "Can our communication become so full
          of Bright Light and Blessed from God that reality of His meaning
          starts shining against all the power of darkness that seperates you
          and I physically?" I am talking about God's Presence getting a hold
          of the two of us with His transparency of Holiness so that our
          experience of clearing the air, relevant to the expression "the
          prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons
          of disobedience, 3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves"
          starts working its way in the direction that love faith and hope
          live with focus and determination such as conquering all adversity
          of the flesh of the world and of the Adversary of God.
          Benoit Couture: That is the real YAHOO that humanity needs.
          helen mahoo: i understand you
          Benoit Couture: As usual, I will post this time in the class' s page
          on h2g2.
          Benoit Couture: I thank you very much for bearing with me. I hope
          that I am not confusing you?
          Benoit Couture: You already said that you understand but I am always
          so insecure about such improvised learning, when in fact I should be
          full of praise and thanksgiving. Lord have mercy...
          helen mahoo: i was thinking if possible i can go and read this line
          if there is a question i can ask
          Benoit Couture: Which line?
          helen mahoo: Isiah 40
          Benoit Couture: And as a result of it, may your wings spread in the
          full bloom of God's meaning for you dear sister...
          helen mahoo: ok
          helen mahoo: how is your daughter who is at home
          Benoit Couture: Be blessed and pass on the blessing to your love
          ones...
          Benoit Couture: She is in a group home right now. She will be here
          tomorrow evening until Sunday and then return to the group home
          until the next Friday
          helen mahoo: her name is
          Benoit Couture: Thérèse is her name
          helen mahoo: ok
          helen mahoo: greet here for me
          Benoit Couture: I will. She already knows how you look.
          Benoit Couture: She looks forward to meet you.
          helen mahoo: wow,its so nice
          helen mahoo: we pray to God to be that
          Benoit Couture: Yes. That God's victory allow for the movement of
          His Church to get rooted in our reality from Canada to Tanzania and
          from Tanzania to Canada...amen!...
          helen mahoo: Amen
          Benoit Couture: We'll talk again soon. Be well
          helen mahoo: says hello to your wife too
          helen mahoo: bye
          Benoit Couture: I will. Bye for now...

          ...all blessings be with us all...
          Benoit Couture

          Chat of Aug 30, 06

          helen mahoo: hello
          Benoit Couture: Salut. How are you?
[...]

          helen mahoo has signed back in. (8/30/2006 7:15 AM)

[...]
          can go at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/U1590685 and there,
          you will find a whole lot of my thoughts