A blog on CC and solidarity economy

  • Miguel Yasuyuki Hirota
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hi all,

      André Miani, Brazilian who lives in Montevideo, Uruguay, is making a
      blog on CC and solidarity economy in South America.

      http://miani.codigolibre.net/ (in English too)

      This blog includes news, presentation of experiences and other
      subjects which have something to do with CC and solidarity economy and
      I think that it’ll be interesting for the whole world. I hope you like
      it...

      Miguel

      --
      Miguel Yasuyuki Hirota
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
        Excuse me, only Andre's presentation is available in English while
        other articles are written in Spanish and Portuguese.

        Miguel

        --
        Miguel Yasuyuki Hirota