Re: vienna community currency workshops

  • Andrius Kulikauskas
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2005
      Thank you to Franz Nahrada for alerting us to workshops that the Vienna
      Artist community is holding this week to create its own community
      currency and to develop a resource matching system. Andrius,
      http://www.ms.lt

    • Stephen DeMeulenaere
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2005
        Greetings,

        I am interested in hearing about the results of these workshops, and would
        like to ask for information about the programs used (where they can be
        located and downloaded) and the contact email addresses for David and Ian.

        I am seeking the interest of programmers who want to participate in a
        php/mysql programming team which I have been forming. To date our main
        project has been the CC Database:

        http://www.complementarycurrency.org/ccDatabase/les_public.html

        But as that nears completion we are looking at projects like these
        mentioned below to collaborate on.

        Regards,

        Stephen
        www.complementarycurrency.org