about youth subcultures could you please guide me

  • Mina Rezaei
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17 7:43 AM
      I am working on youth(teenagers 15 -18 years old) public spaces in
      the city, for theoretical frame work Ishould study youth subcultures.
      there is a good book (according to what I have studied till now) by
      Iian Borden:Skateboarding, Space and the City, which I can not read it
      all because it is not existed in the university library and I could
      not find it elsewhere in Iran.I want to know if any body has the pdf
      and could share it with me if it i possible.
      and if you have any suggestions about newest resources concerning with
      my research topic(youth cultures-youth subcultures in the city and
      ..)I would be very thankful to tell me .
      Regards
      Mina Rezaei
      Student of master of urban planning- University of Tehran-Faculty of Fine Arts