Re: [cyef] Call for Proposals for special theme issues
- Yes, we are still considering proposals for special issues.
From: Helen Woolley <h.woolley@...>
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2013 7:39 AM
Subject: Re: [cyef] Call for Proposals for special theme issues
I wonder whether you are still looking for proposals for special theme issues.
I have a concept about children and outdoor environments in housing areas wich if you are still open for proposals I would be happy to bring together. But perhaps I am too later and you have already chosen one or enough topics for special issues.
With best wishes
On 13/03/2013 21:10, cyejournal wrote:
The Editors of the Children, Youth and Environments Journal invite proposals for special theme issues. Those interested should review topics included in past years so as not to duplicate recent coverage.Past issues are available on: http://www.jstor.org/action/showPublication?journalCode=chilyoutenvi
Send proposals, along with CV, to cye@....
- Proposals should be no longer than two to three pages (double spaced) and address the following points:
- Description of the theme and its relevance, including references to significant existing publications on this theme
- Questions and topics for contributions to explore
- Any prior work that the editors have done as a foundation for the special issue
- Names and affiliations of possible contributors
- Plan for dissemination of the call for papers and review of submissions
-- Helen Woolley BSc., BPhil., CMLI Chartered Landscape Architect Reader in Landscape Architecture and Society Department of Landscape The Arts Tower Western Bank The University of Sheffield Sheffield S10 2TN Tel: 00 44 114 222 0608 Fax: 00 44 114 222 0627 Times Higher Education University of the Year 2011