Re: [cyef] Call for Proposals for special theme issues

  • Helen Woolley
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2013
      Dear Editors

      I wonder whether you are still looking for proposals for special theme issues.

      I have a concept about children and outdoor environments in housing areas wich if you are still open for proposals I would be happy to bring together.  But perhaps I am too later and you have already chosen one or enough topics for special issues.

      With best wishes
      Helen Woolley

      On 13/03/2013 21:10, cyejournal wrote:

      The Editors of the Children, Youth and Environments Journal invite proposals for special theme issues. Those interested should review topics included in past years so as not to duplicate recent coverage.

      Past issues are available on: http://www.jstor.org/action/showPublication?journalCode=chilyoutenvi

      • Proposals should be no longer than two to three pages (double spaced) and address the following points:
      • Description of the theme and its relevance, including references to significant existing publications on this theme
      • Questions and topics for contributions to explore
      •  Any prior work that the editors have done as a foundation for the special issue
      •  Names and affiliations of possible contributors
      •  Plan for dissemination of the call for papers and review of submissions

      Send proposals, along with CV, to cye@....

      --
      Helen Woolley BSc., BPhil., CMLI
      Chartered Landscape Architect

      Reader in Landscape Architecture and Society

      Department of Landscape
      The Arts Tower
      Western Bank
      The University of Sheffield
      Sheffield
      S10 2TN

      Tel: 00 44 114 222 0608
      Fax: 00 44 114 222 0627

      Times Higher Education University of the Year 2011

    • Willem Van vliet
      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2013

        Yes, we are still considering proposals for special issues.