Re: [cyef] Call for Proposals

  • Aydin Ozdemir
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 17, 2013
      Sorry for the late response.
      Is the "Call for Proposals" open for the submissions?
      I am willing to prepare a proposal for the upcoming special issue.
      Thanks.

      Aydin Ozdemir, Assoc.Prof.
      Ankara University
      Dept.of Landscape Architecture
      Ankara TURKEY
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 17, 2013
        Yes, we still welcome proposals.

        The Editors.

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 23, 2013
          Posted on behalf of
          Bill Penuel, Susan Jurow, Kevin O’Connor
          ICLS 2014 Conference Co-Chairs
          ==================================

          Dear Colleagues:

          We are pleased to announce the call for proposals for the 11th International Conference of the Learning Sciences. The conference will take place June 23-27, 2014 in Boulder, Colorado, USA.

          Submissions for symposia, papers, and posters will be due November 8, 2013. We want to extend a special invitation to researchers interested in becoming part of the learning sciences community who have never attended or presented before.

          The theme of the conference is “Learning and Becoming in Practice.” The call for proposals and details on the conference theme can be found at:

          We will hold two webinars on May 7th and June 4th at 9am MT for people interested in learning more about the conference theme and about preparing a submission for ICLS. To sign up for the webinar, email: icls2014-inquiry@...

          Help us spread the word on Twitter (#ICLS2014) and other social media:

          Call for proposals for the 11th International Conference of the Learning Sciences, #ICLS2014: http://www.isls.org/icls2014

          Want to submit to International Conference of the Learning Sciences but have ?s Attend webinar May 7 or June 4: http://www.isls.org/icls2014

          Bill Penuel, Susan Jurow, Kevin O’Connor
          ICLS 2014 Conference Co-Chairs
        • Helen Woolley
          Message 4 of 6 , May 9, 2013
            Dear Editors

            I wonder whether you are still looking for proposals for special theme issues.

            I have a concept about children and outdoor environments in housing areas wich if you are still open for proposals I would be happy to bring together.  But perhaps I am too later and you have already chosen one or enough topics for special issues.

            With best wishes
            Helen Woolley

            Past issues are available on: http://www.jstor.org/action/showPublication?journalCode=chilyoutenvi

            --
            Helen Woolley BSc., BPhil., CMLI
            Chartered Landscape Architect

            Reader in Landscape Architecture and Society

            Department of Landscape
            The Arts Tower
            Western Bank
            The University of Sheffield
            Sheffield
            S10 2TN

            Tel: 00 44 114 222 0608
            Fax: 00 44 114 222 0627

            Times Higher Education University of the Year 2011

          • Willem Van vliet
            Message 5 of 6 , May 9, 2013

              Yes, we are still considering proposals for special issues.