Fw: [cyef]

  • aida izadpanah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: aida izadpanah <aidaizadpanah@...>
      To: Mina Rezaei <rzmina@...>
      Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2013 5:06 PM
      Subject: Re: [cyef]

      Salam Mina,

      This is Aida Izadpanah, I received your email through cyef.
      I couldn't found the Owens' articles, but here are a couple of links that might be useful:
      here is the link: (take a look at 'resource' under the title of 'academic papers' and 'Community Mapping and geogrpahy education'

      I also attached some other articles that I thought might be useful for you.
      Good luck!