  • Mina Rezaei
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2013
      Hi
      I am Mina Rezaei,student of master of urban planning at university of
      Tehran,Faculty of fine arts,my thesis title is spatial planing in
      Amirabad neighbourhood by participatory approach with older
      teenagers(15-18 years old). to make my theoretical frame I nedd some
      of the CYe articles ,Because I am not able to download it from Iran I
      want to ask any one who has this article if he/she can send me I would
      be very thankful by your help..
      these are the articles which I need:
      Owens, P. E. (1994) “Teen places in Sunshine, Australia: then and
      now”, in Children’s
      Environments 11(4): 292-299.

      Owens,P. E. Natural (1988)landscapes, gathering places, and prospect refuges:
      characteristics of outdoor places valued by teens”, in Children’s
      Environments Quarterly
      5(2): 17-24.
      Best Regards
      Mina Rezaei
      Student of master of urban planning
      University of Tehran
      Faculty of Fine arts
    • Christopher Spencer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2013
        Hi Mina
        A few other papers which might be of use
        Best wishes
        Chris Spencer

        On 6 January 2013 18:18, Mina Rezaei <rzmina@...> wrote:
[...]

        <*> Your email settings: