Graduate Student Seeks Academic Collaborator in Latvia

  • inventorsden
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2006
      I am looking for an academic collaborator/mentor in Latvia to work
      with me on a project regarding youth participation in planning (akin
      to GUIC). The academic field is flexible (education, sociology,
      planning, anthropology, etc.), but he or she should have some interest
      or previous experience with research involving youth, and should be
      currently working for an institution of higher education in Latvia.

      Can anyone recommend a contact?

      I will share details of the proposal via private email by request.

      Thank you.
      Kelly S. Draper Zuniga