RE: [cyef] DATABASE FOR CHILD-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT IMAGES

  • Tim Gill
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 27, 2009
      Further to my previous post on this - a colleague has tipped me off about a
      brief online summary of the UK legal position on photography in public
      places. In our context, I think it largely agrees with my one-line "there's
      no law against it":
      http://www.sirimo.co.uk/ukpr.php

      See also the comments and dicsussion, some of which relates to children

      Tim

      Tim Gill
      www.rethinkingchildhood.com