Seeking paper reviewers for EDRA 40

  • Darcy Varney
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008
      Dear CYE Forum members,

      The Environmental Design Research Association (EDRA) needs a few good referees to review full papers submitted for the EDRA 40 conference. EDRA received more full paper submissions this year in the children, youth and environments theme than any other. Please let me know if you'd like to help, and I will forward your contact information to EDRA.

      Thanks!

      Best,
      Darcy