exterior spaces in schools

  • flower1204uk
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19, 2008
      Hello,

      I´m working on exterior spaces for childreen.

      I´m making a project to an exterior space in a prymary school.

      I want to collect information near the childreen and teachers to know
      is opion about the exterior space and some suggestion to make the
      project.

      If you know some instruments that can help me, please contact me.

      Thank you

      Rosa Coelho
    • Aydin Ozdemir
      Message 2 of 5 , May 19, 2008
        We have a currently accepted article that will be published in the
        Journal of Environmental Psychology.
        You may find it in Articles in Press section.
        Paper is about the opinions of students about their schoolyards.
        We conducted surveys in five primary schools.
        You may find interesting results and conclusions.

        --- In cyef@yahoogroups.com, "flower1204uk" <flower1204uk@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >

        > I´m working on exterior spaces for childreen.
        >
        > I´m making a project to an exterior space in a prymary school.
        >

        > I want to collect information near the childreen and teachers to
        know
        > is opion about the exterior space and some suggestion to make the
        > project.
        >

        > If you know some instruments that can help me, please contact me.
        >

        > Thank you
        >

        > Rosa Coelho

      • plexity
        Message 3 of 5 , May 19, 2008
          hi
          Google �Play England� I think it is playengland.org.uk then ring them
          and ask for guidance on various experts.

          Where are you working? Are you in the UK? Maybe I can help.

          Best wishes
          Arthur Battram

          On 19 May 2008, at 13:34, Aydin Ozdemir wrote:

          > We have a currently accepted article that will be published in the
          > Journal of Environmental Psychology.
          > You may find it in Articles in Press section.
          > Paper is about the opinions of students about their schoolyards.
          > We conducted surveys in five primary schools.
          > You may find interesting results and conclusions.
          >
          > --- In cyef@yahoogroups.com, "flower1204uk" <flower1204uk@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello,
          > >

          > > I�m working on exterior spaces for childreen.
          > >
          > > I�m making a project to an exterior space in a prymary school.
          > >

          > > I want to collect information near the childreen and teachers to
          > know
          > > is opion about the exterior space and some suggestion to make the
          > > project.
          > >

          > > If you know some instruments that can help me, please contact me.
          > >

          > > Thank you
          > >

          > > Rosa Coelho

        • kdmeyer14
          Message 4 of 5 , May 19, 2008
            Hi Rosa

            If you're in the UK you definitely want to check out Learning Through
            Landscapes at www.ltl.org.uk

            They have a wealth of experience and many publications, etc.

            In the USA try www.schoolyards.org

            Good Luck,

            Kirk

            --- In cyef@yahoogroups.com, "flower1204uk" <flower1204uk@...> wrote:

            > Hello,
            >

            > I´m working on exterior spaces for childreen.
            >
            > I´m making a project to an exterior space in a prymary school.
            >

            > I want to collect information near the childreen and teachers to know
            > is opion about the exterior space and some suggestion to make the
            > project.
            >

            > If you know some instruments that can help me, please contact me.
            >

            > Thank you
            >

            > Rosa Coelho

          • Tom Neppl
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 16 8:21 AM
              Dear Aydin,

              Do you know when your article will be published? I’d like to read it.

              Thank you,

              Tom

              Tom Neppl, Principal

              Neppl Landscape Architecture and Planning, LLC

              p.o. box 906

              ames, iowa 50010

              p. 515.232.6530

              <mailto:Tom@...>
              Tom@...

              <http://www.neppllandscapearchitecture.com/>
              www.NepplLandscapeArchitecture.com

              "Conservation is a state of harmony between men and land."

              Aldo Leopold

              --- In cyef@yahoogroups.com <mailto:cyef%40yahoogroups.com> , "flower1204uk"