list of children's gardens - research?

  • Illène Pevec
    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 6, 2006
      Hi Fiona,
      I just wondered if you compiled a list of the
      many suggestions sent to you that I somehow
      missed seeing on the list serve.
      could you send it to me, if you did please.
      thanks,
      Illène Pevec

      --

      Illène Pevec,
      PhD Student in Design and Planning

      Mailing address:
      1191 Vitos Way
      Carbondale, CO 81623

      "Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it.
      Boldness has genius and power and magic in it. Begin it now!"
      Goethe