RE: [cyef] FW: Child Care by Design Video

  • Sue Harpold
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 26 9:41 AM
      Dear Professor Moore,

      I would very much like to have a copy of the video. Please let me know what
      I can do to order one, and let me know what the shipping costs are.

      Thank you so much,

      Sue Harpold
      Boise, Idaho

      Message 2 of 23 , Aug 6, 2006
[...]

      • Children's Landscapes Australia
        Message 3 of 23 , Aug 6, 2006
          Dear Gary,

          I would be very interested to purchase a copy of your video.
          Please let me know the best way to send payment to you. I am based in
          Melbourne - so should not be too tricky.

          Thank you

          Maree Conheady

          --
          children¹s landscapes australia

          Rear 104 Ormond Rd
          Elwood Victoria 3184

          T: +61 3 9531 2527
          F: +61 3 9531 2625
          M: 0417 366 544

          Notice: This information contains privileged and confidential information
          intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee named above. If you
          are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that
          you must not disseminate, copy or take action in reliance on it. If you
          have received this message in error please notify us immediately. Opinions,
          conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
          not relate to the official business of the practice are neither given nor
          endorsed by it. Any documentation produced using this data is uncontrolled
          and subject to update. The recipient is responsible for reviewing the
          status of the transferred information and should advise us immediately upon
          receipt of any discrepancy. Any design details are applicable to the
          intended project only. Subject to contract, we retain copyright of all the
          transmitted material and it must not be reproduced wholly or in part, or
          supplied to any third party without our written permission. The sender
          makes no warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of the data
          transmitted or to the presence of computer viruses or data errors.

          On 7/8/06 2:06 PM, "Gary Moore" <gtmoore@...> wrote:

          > Colleagues:
          >

          > As many of you will recall, some years ago we produced a video called
          > Child Care by Design. Shortly afterwards I relocated from Wisconsin to
          > Australia and thought we had distributed all the copies or they got
          > misplaced, or something. A few weeks ago, in clearing out a research
          > store room at my university office, we discovered 25 mint-condition
          > copies of the video in VHS. A few are reserved for people who requested
          > copies a few years ago, but there should be 15-20 still available.
          >

          > I am writing to see if anyone is interested in a copy.
          >

          > The video was based on a number of years of research on the effects of
          > the design of child care centres, preschools and kindergartens on early
          > childhood development. The research was supported by Health and Welfare
          > Canada, the US National Endowment for the Arts and the Graham
          > Foundation. The results were published in a variety of places including
          > the Journal of Environmental Psychology, Children's Environments
          > Quarterly, etc.; a series of articles appeared in Campus Child Care News
          > and Child Care Information Exchange; and the work was presented at a
          > number of international conferences including the UN Conference on the
          > Rights of the Child. The video is a practical guide, based on that
          > research, highlighting 15 key planning and design principles, and
          > showing examples of good design features drawn from innovative and
          > developmentally appropriate centers in Scandinavia, other parts of
          > Europe, as well as Canada and the USA.
          >

          > If you are interested in a copy, please let me know. (There will be a
          > modest charge to cover costs, postage and handling from Sydney.)
          >

          > Regards,
          >

          > gary
          >

          > Gary T Moore
          >
          > Professor of Environment-Behaviour Studies
          >
          > Editor-in-Chief, Architectural Science Review
          >
          > Coordinator, Australia-China International Development Project
          >
          > Faculty of Architecture
          > University of Sydney, NSW 2006
          > Australia
          >
          > Telephone: (61-2) 9351-8071
          > Fax: (61-2) 9351-3031
          > E-mail: gtmoore@... <mailto:g.moore@...>
          > WWW: http://www.arch.usyd.edu.au/web/research/ebr.html

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Toni Christie
          Message 4 of 23 , Aug 6, 2006
            I would be very interested. My address for mailing is 45 Helston Rd,
            Johnsonville, Wellington, NZ.

            Toni
            Toni Christie
            Principal
            Childspace

[...]

            http://www.eset.com
          • Z. Abdul-Samed
            Message 5 of 23 , Aug 6, 2006
              Dear Prof Gary Moore,

              I'm interested in a copy of the video too.

              Zulkiflee Abdul Samad
              50 Chadwick Road
              Nottingham NG7 5NP
              United Kingdom

              On Aug 7 2006, Gary Moore wrote:

              >Colleagues:
              >

              >As many of you will recall, some years ago we produced a video called
              >Child Care by Design. Shortly afterwards I relocated from Wisconsin to
              >Australia and thought we had distributed all the copies or they got
              >misplaced, or something. A few weeks ago, in clearing out a research
              >store room at my university office, we discovered 25 mint-condition
              >copies of the video in VHS. A few are reserved for people who requested
              >copies a few years ago, but there should be 15-20 still available.
              >

              >I am writing to see if anyone is interested in a copy.
              >

              >The video was based on a number of years of research on the effects of
              >the design of child care centres, preschools and kindergartens on early
              >childhood development. The research was supported by Health and Welfare
              >Canada, the US National Endowment for the Arts and the Graham
              >Foundation. The results were published in a variety of places including
              >the Journal of Environmental Psychology, Children's Environments
              >Quarterly, etc.; a series of articles appeared in Campus Child Care News
              >and Child Care Information Exchange; and the work was presented at a
              >number of international conferences including the UN Conference on the
              >Rights of the Child. The video is a practical guide, based on that
              >research, highlighting 15 key planning and design principles, and
              >showing examples of good design features drawn from innovative and
              >developmentally appropriate centers in Scandinavia, other parts of
              >Europe, as well as Canada and the USA.
              >

              >If you are interested in a copy, please let me know. (There will be a
              >modest charge to cover costs, postage and handling from Sydney.)
              >

              >Regards,
              >

              >gary
              >

              >Gary T Moore
              >
              >Professor of Environment-Behaviour Studies
              >
              >Editor-in-Chief, Architectural Science Review
              >
              >Coordinator, Australia-China International Development Project
              >
              >Faculty of Architecture
              >University of Sydney, NSW 2006
              >Australia
              >
              >Telephone: (61-2) 9351-8071
              >Fax: (61-2) 9351-3031
              >E-mail: gtmoore@... <mailto:g.moore@...>
              >WWW: http://www.arch.usyd.edu.au/web/research/ebr.html

            • renejohn_dierkx
              Message 6 of 23 , Aug 6, 2006
                Dear Gary,

                I would be very pleased if a copy
                could be send to me. The UNICEF
                Nairobi address should be used.

                Thank you and best wishes,
                Rene John Dierkx

                Dr. Rene John Dierkx
                Architect & Urban Planner,
                Project Officer Child Friendly Learning Environments

                UNICEF Head Office Southern Sudan
                Juba City, Bahr El Jabal, Southern Sudan

                Nairobi Liaison Office
                UN Avenue, UN Complex, Gigiri, Block J
                P.O. Box 44145 - 00100, Nairobi, Kenya

                Thuraya: +8821 64334 1317
                Mobile: +254 726 740 536 (Kenya)
                E-mail: rdierkx@...
                E-mail: renejohn_dierkx@...

                --- In cyef@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Moore" <gtmoore@...> wrote:

                > Colleagues:
                >

                > As many of you will recall, some years ago we produced a video
                called
                > Child Care by Design. Shortly afterwards I relocated from
                Wisconsin to
                > Australia and thought we had distributed all the copies or they got
                > misplaced, or something. A few weeks ago, in clearing out a
                research
                > store room at my university office, we discovered 25 mint-condition
                > copies of the video in VHS. A few are reserved for people who
                requested
                > copies a few years ago, but there should be 15-20 still
                available.

                > I am writing to see if anyone is interested in a copy.
                >

                > The video was based on a number of years of research on the
                effects of
                > the design of child care centres, preschools and kindergartens on
                early
                > childhood development. The research was supported by Health and
                Welfare
                > Canada, the US National Endowment for the Arts and the Graham
                > Foundation. The results were published in a variety of places
                including
                > the Journal of Environmental Psychology, Children's Environments
                > Quarterly, etc.; a series of articles appeared in Campus Child
                Care News
                > and Child Care Information Exchange; and the work was presented at
                > number of international conferences including the UN Conference on
                the
                > Rights of the Child. The video is a practical guide, based on that
                > research, highlighting 15 key planning and design principles, and
                > showing examples of good design features drawn from innovative and
                > developmentally appropriate centers in Scandinavia, other parts of
                > Europe, as well as Canada and the USA.
                >

                > If you are interested in a copy, please let me know. (There will
                be a
                > modest charge to cover costs, postage and handling from Sydney.)
                >

                > Regards,
                >

                > gary
                >

                > Gary T Moore
                >
                > Professor of Environment-Behaviour Studies
                >
                > Editor-in-Chief, Architectural Science Review
                >
                > Coordinator, Australia-China International Development Project
                >
                > Faculty of Architecture
                > University of Sydney, NSW 2006
                > Australia
                >
                > Telephone: (61-2) 9351-8071
                > Fax: (61-2) 9351-3031
                > E-mail: gtmoore@... <mailto:g.moore@...>
                > WWW: http://www.arch.usyd.edu.au/web/research/ebr.html

              • Deborah Upington
                Message 7 of 23 , Aug 6, 2006
                  Gary, I would love to get a copy; please send me further info (fees, etc). My private email is dupington@....
                  Thanks,
                  Deborah Upington
                  OSU

                  Gary Moore <gtmoore@...> wrote:
[...]

                • Dean Ajdukovic
                  Message 8 of 23 , Aug 6, 2006
                    Dear Gary,

                    I would be deligthed and apppreciate to receive a copy of the video. I only
                    heard about it, but never saw it and would like to use it in my teachning in
                    the environmentnal psy course. Of course I will cover the related costs.
                    My address is:
                    Professor Dean Ajdukovic, Ph.D.
                    Department of Psychology
                    University of Zagreb
                    Ivana Lucica 3,
                    10000 Zagreb, Croatia

                    Thanks a lot,

                    Dean Ajdukovic

                    > As many of you will recall, some years ago we produced a video called
                    > Child Care by Design. Shortly afterwards I relocated from Wisconsin to
                    > Australia and thought we had distributed all the copies or they got
                    > misplaced, or something. A few weeks ago, in clearing out a research
                    > store room at my university office, we discovered 25 mint-condition
                    > copies of the video in VHS. A few are reserved for people who requested
                    > copies a few years ago, but there should be 15-20 still available.
                    >

                    > I am writing to see if anyone is interested in a copy.
                    >

                    > The video was based on a number of years of research on the effects of
                    > the design of child care centres, preschools and kindergartens on early
                    > childhood development. The research was supported by Health and Welfare
                    > Canada, the US National Endowment for the Arts and the Graham
                    > Foundation. The results were published in a variety of places including
                    > the Journal of Environmental Psychology, Children's Environments
                    > Quarterly, etc.; a series of articles appeared in Campus Child Care News
                    > and Child Care Information Exchange; and the work was presented at a
                    > number of international conferences including the UN Conference on the
                    > Rights of the Child. The video is a practical guide, based on that
                    > research, highlighting 15 key planning and design principles, and
                    > showing examples of good design features drawn from innovative and
                    > developmentally appropriate centers in Scandinavia, other parts of
                    > Europe, as well as Canada and the USA.
                    >

                    > If you are interested in a copy, please let me know. (There will be a
                    > modest charge to cover costs, postage and handling from Sydney.)
                    >

                    > Regards,
                    >

                    > gary
                    >

                    > Gary T Moore
                    >
                    > Professor of Environment-Behaviour Studies
                    >
                    > Editor-in-Chief, Architectural Science Review
                    >
                    > Coordinator, Australia-China International Development Project
                    >
                    > Faculty of Architecture
                    > University of Sydney, NSW 2006
                    > Australia
                    >
                    > Telephone: (61-2) 9351-8071
                    > Fax: (61-2) 9351-3031
                    > E-mail: gtmoore@... <mailto:g.moore@...>
                    > WWW: http://www.arch.usyd.edu.au/web/research/ebr.html

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • Maria Kylin
                    Message 9 of 23 , Aug 7, 2006
                      Dear Gary

                      I´m intrested in the video. If there are an avalable copy please send to:
                      AgrD Maria Kylin, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department
                      of Landscape Planning, P.O Box 58, SE-230 53 Alnarp, Sweden.

                      At 06:06 2006-08-07, you wrote:
                      >Colleagues:
                      >

                      >As many of you will recall, some years ago we produced a video called
                      >Child Care by Design. Shortly afterwards I relocated from Wisconsin to
                      >Australia and thought we had distributed all the copies or they got
                      >misplaced, or something. A few weeks ago, in clearing out a research
                      >store room at my university office, we discovered 25 mint-condition
                      >copies of the video in VHS. A few are reserved for people who requested
                      >copies a few years ago, but there should be 15-20 still available.
                      >

                      >I am writing to see if anyone is interested in a copy.
                      >

                      >The video was based on a number of years of research on the effects of
                      >the design of child care centres, preschools and kindergartens on early
                      >childhood development. The research was supported by Health and Welfare
                      >Canada, the US National Endowment for the Arts and the Graham
                      >Foundation. The results were published in a variety of places including
                      >the Journal of Environmental Psychology, Children's Environments
                      >Quarterly, etc.; a series of articles appeared in Campus Child Care News
                      >and Child Care Information Exchange; and the work was presented at a
                      >number of international conferences including the UN Conference on the
                      >Rights of the Child. The video is a practical guide, based on that
                      >research, highlighting 15 key planning and design principles, and
                      >showing examples of good design features drawn from innovative and
                      >developmentally appropriate centers in Scandinavia, other parts of
                      >Europe, as well as Canada and the USA.
                      >

                      >If you are interested in a copy, please let me know. (There will be a
                      >modest charge to cover costs, postage and handling from Sydney.)
                      >

                      >Regards,
                      >

                      >gary
                      >

                      >Gary T Moore
                      >
                      >Professor of Environment-Behaviour Studies
                      >
                      >Editor-in-Chief, Architectural Science Review
                      >
                      >Coordinator, Australia-China International Development Project
                      >
                      >Faculty of Architecture
                      >University of Sydney, NSW 2006
                      >Australia
                      >
                      >Telephone: (61-2) 9351-8071
                      >Fax: (61-2) 9351-3031
                      >E-mail: gtmoore@... <mailto:g.moore@...>
                      >WWW: http://www.arch.usyd.edu.au/web/research/ebr.html

                      >Yahoo! Groups Links

                      Vänliga Hälsningar
                      Maria Kylin
                      Maria.Kylin@...
                      http://www-gronstruktur.lpal.slu.se/
                      http://www.lpal.slu.se/personal/mariak.html

                      Institutionen för landskapsplanering
                      Box 58
                      230 53 Alnarp
                      040-415451

                      St:Petrikyrkogata 8
                      222 21 Lund
                      tel: 046-126430

                    • Helen Woolley
                      Message 10 of 23 , Aug 7, 2006
                        Gary,

                        I'd like a copy of the video if there is still one left. It would be
                        useful for both tacheing and research. Do please let me know how much
                        it will cost and we will arrange payment to you somehow.
                        Thanking you in anticipation
                        Helen Woolley
                        Department of Landscape
                        The University of Sheffield
                        Sheffield
                        S10 2TN
                        England

                        --
                        Helen Woolley
                        Chartered Landscape Architect
                        Department of Landscape
                        The University of Sheffield
                        SHEFFIELD
                        S10 2TN
                        England

                        E-mail: h.woolley@...

                        Tel: 0114 222 0608 (UK)
                        00 44 114 222 0608 (International)

                        Fax: 0114 275 4176 (UK)
                        00 44 114 275 4176
                      • Sudeshna Chatterjee
                        Message 11 of 23 , Aug 7, 2006
                          Dear Prof. Moore,

                          I would be very interested in a copy of your video for teaching, research
                          and practice. Please let me know how much it would cost to get a copy sent
                          to my address in India. Or if you are coming to IAPS, I could also collect
                          it from you in Alexandria.

                          Thanks,

                          Sudeshna Chatterjee, PhD
                          Kaimal Chatterjee & Associates
                          H-1568, C. R. Park
                          New Delhi-110019
                          India

                          > Colleagues:
                          >

                          > As many of you will recall, some years ago we produced a video called
                          > Child Care by Design. Shortly afterwards I relocated from Wisconsin to
                          > Australia and thought we had distributed all the copies or they got
                          > misplaced, or something. A few weeks ago, in clearing out a research
                          > store room at my university office, we discovered 25 mint-condition
                          > copies of the video in VHS. A few are reserved for people who requested
                          > copies a few years ago, but there should be 15-20 still available.
                          >

                          > I am writing to see if anyone is interested in a copy.
                          >

                          > The video was based on a number of years of research on the effects of
                          > the design of child care centres, preschools and kindergartens on early
                          > childhood development. The research was supported by Health and Welfare
                          > Canada, the US National Endowment for the Arts and the Graham
                          > Foundation. The results were published in a variety of places including
                          > the Journal of Environmental Psychology, Children's Environments
                          > Quarterly, etc.; a series of articles appeared in Campus Child Care News
                          > and Child Care Information Exchange; and the work was presented at a
                          > number of international conferences including the UN Conference on the
                          > Rights of the Child. The video is a practical guide, based on that
                          > research, highlighting 15 key planning and design principles, and
                          > showing examples of good design features drawn from innovative and
                          > developmentally appropriate centers in Scandinavia, other parts of
                          > Europe, as well as Canada and the USA.
                          >

                          > If you are interested in a copy, please let me know. (There will be a
                          > modest charge to cover costs, postage and handling from Sydney.)
                          >

                          > Regards,
                          >

                          > gary
                          >

                          > Gary T Moore
                          >
                          > Professor of Environment-Behaviour Studies
                          >
                          > Editor-in-Chief, Architectural Science Review
                          >
                          > Coordinator, Australia-China International Development Project
                          >
                          > Faculty of Architecture
                          > University of Sydney, NSW 2006
                          > Australia
                          >
                          > Telephone: (61-2) 9351-8071
                          > Fax: (61-2) 9351-3031
                          > E-mail: gtmoore@... <mailto:g.moore@...>
                          > WWW: http://www.arch.usyd.edu.au/web/research/ebr.html

                          > Yahoo! Groups Links

                        • Margaret Sheridan
                          Message 12 of 23 , Aug 7, 2006
                            I would be very interested in a copy of your video. Please let me
                            know the charges and I will send appropriate $.

                            Thank you,

                            Margaret Sheridan
                            Professor of Human Development
                            Connecticut College
                            260 Mohegan Avenue
                            New London, CT 06320

                          • Daniel F. Hellmuth
                            Message 13 of 23 , Aug 7, 2006
                              Gary;

                              As an architect specializing in Early Childhood Development Design, would be
                              very interested in a copy (if there are any left!) Address is below, please
                              let me know what the postage charge is and any other cost to cover the
                              trouble!

                              Dan

                              Daniel F. Hellmuth, AIA

                              LEEDT Accredited Professional

                              Principal

                              hellmuth + bicknese architects

                              4112 west pine blvd.

                              st. louis, mo 63108

                              t: 314.531.9901

                              f: 314.531.9902

                              c: 314.265.0516

                              dhellmuth@...

                              www.hellmuth-bicknese.com

                              Message 14 of 23 , Aug 7, 2006
                                Gary,
                                Please add me to your list of those interested in your video,
                                Andrea Knudsen
                                Fullerton College
                                321 E. Chapman Avenue
                                Fullerton, California 92832

                              • JKUCHNER@notes.cc.sunysb.edu
                                Message 15 of 23 , Aug 7, 2006
                                  For those of you who do not have a copy of this excellent video, Child
                                  Care by Design, I strongly recommended it. We found it very helpful when
                                  planning our new child care center, especially when presenting discussion
                                  ideas to the many stakeholders during the planning process. I regularly
                                  use the video in my Child and Family Studies, Early Childhood Environments
                                  course. It is very well received by the students.

                                  Best,
                                  Joan

                                  Joan F. Kuchner, Ph.D.
                                  Director, Child & Family Studies

                                  Recipient, Stony Brook Univ. President's Award for Excellence in Teaching
                                  (2004)
                                  Recipient, SUNY Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Teaching (2004)
                                  Past-President, SBU Arts & Sciences Senate (Pres.2002-2006)

                                  Psychology Department
                                  Psy B 144
                                  Stony Brook University
                                  Stony Brook, New York 11794-2500
                                  (631) 632-7695
                                  Fax: (631) 632-7876

                                  "Gary Moore" <gtmoore@...>
                                  Sent by: cyef@yahoogroups.com
                                  08/07/2006 12:16 AM
                                  Please respond to
                                  cyef@yahoogroups.com

                                  "CYE" <cyef@yahoogroups.com>, "CYE2"
                                  <child-youth-geosocial-env@...>, "CYEo"
                                  <cye-l@...>
                                  cc

                                  Subject
[...]

                                • Kelly Kantz
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Aug 7, 2006
                                    I'd love to receive a copy of the video too.
                                    Kelly Ross Kantz, Ph. D.
                                    University of the Virgin Islands
                                    RR1, Box 10,000
                                    Kingshill, VI 00820 US

                                    ________________________________

                                    Please add me to your list of those interested in your video,
                                    Andrea Knudsen
                                    Fullerton College
                                    321 E. Chapman Avenue
                                    Fullerton, California 92832

                                    On 8/6/06 9:06 PM, "Gary Moore" <gtmoore@...> wrote:

                                    > Colleagues:
                                    >

                                    > As many of you will recall, some years ago we produced a video called
                                    > Child Care by Design. Shortly afterwards I relocated from Wisconsin to
                                    > Australia and thought we had distributed all the copies or they got
                                    > misplaced, or something. A few weeks ago, in clearing out a research
                                    > store room at my university office, we discovered 25 mint-condition
                                    > copies of the video in VHS. A few are reserved for people who requested
                                    > copies a few years ago, but there should be 15-20 still available.
                                    >

                                    > I am writing to see if anyone is interested in a copy.
                                    >

                                    > The video was based on a number of years of research on the effects of
                                    > the design of child care centres, preschools and kindergartens on early
                                    > childhood development. The research was supported by Health and Welfare
                                    > Canada, the US National Endowment for the Arts and the Graham
                                    > Foundation. The results were published in a variety of places including
                                    > the Journal of Environmental Psychology, Children's Environments
                                    > Quarterly, etc.; a series of articles appeared in Campus Child Care News
                                    > and Child Care Information Exchange; and the work was presented at a
                                    > number of international conferences including the UN Conference on the
                                    > Rights of the Child. The video is a practical guide, based on that
                                    > research, highlighting 15 key planning and design principles, and
                                    > showing examples of good design features drawn from innovative and
                                    > developmentally appropriate centers in Scandinavia, other parts of
                                    > Europe, as well as Canada and the USA.
                                    >

                                    > If you are interested in a copy, please let me know. (There will be a
                                    > modest charge to cover costs, postage and handling from Sydney.)
                                    >

                                    > Regards,
                                    >

                                    > gary
                                    >

                                    > Gary T Moore
                                    >
                                    > Professor of Environment-Behaviour Studies
                                    >
                                    > Editor-in-Chief, Architectural Science Review
                                    >
                                    > Coordinator, Australia-China International Development Project
                                    >
                                    > Faculty of Architecture
                                    > University of Sydney, NSW 2006
                                    > Australia
                                    >
                                    > Telephone: (61-2) 9351-8071
                                    > Fax: (61-2) 9351-3031
                                    > E-mail: gtmoore@... <mailto:g.moore@...>
                                    > WWW: http://www.arch.usyd.edu.au/web/research/ebr.html

                                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                                  • Christina Eubanks
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Aug 7, 2006
                                      Gary-
                                      I would love to purchase a copy if you still have some available. I
                                      train on environment set-up for child care providers statewide.
                                      Thanks

                                      Christina Eubanks
                                      Camp Fire USA Alaska Council
                                      3745 Community Park Loop Suite 104
                                      Anchorage Ak 99518
                                      907.257.8833

                                      Message 18 of 23 , Aug 7, 2006
                                        Dear Gary,

                                        I would like a copy too. My address is:

                                        Louise Chawla
                                        College of Architecture and Planning
                                        University of Colorado
                                        Campus Box 314
                                        Boulder, CO 80309-0314
                                        U.S.A.

[...]

                                        and IM. All on demand. Always Free.
                                      • azza eleishe
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Aug 7, 2006
                                          Dear Prof. Moore,

                                          I am interested in receiving a copy if there are still available, please let me know the best way to send you the charges since I am located overseas in the UAE.

                                          My address is:

                                          Dr. Azza Eleishe
                                          Ajman University of Science & Technology.
                                          P.O. Box 346, Ajman
                                          United Arab Emirates

                                          Thanks.

                                          Regards,

                                          Azza

                                          Gary Moore <gtmoore@...> wrote:
[...]

                                        • Campbell, Heidi
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Aug 8, 2006
                                            Hello Gary,

                                            I would be interested in purchasing a copy as well. I work for Evergreen, a non-profit environmental organization in Toronto in a program called Learning Grounds where we help schools and daycares design environments for children.

                                            Sincerely,
                                            Heidi

                                            Heidi Campbell
                                            School Ground Design Consultant
                                            C/O Evergreen
                                            355 Adelaide Street West - 5th floor
                                            Toronto, Ontario
                                            M5V 1S2
                                            647-227-3451

                                            ________________________________

                                            Message 21 of 23 , Aug 9, 2006
                                              Dear Gary, if it is still possible to ask for a copy of the child care video
                                              I would like to purchase one since we are doing some research on early
                                              childhood environments. I still remember that you had been travelling in
                                              Germany to take pictures of interestig sites.
                                              I myself will also not go to IAPS, we are too busy to help students finish
                                              their studies in a curriculum which will soon come to an end because of the
                                              adaption of all university curricula to the Bologna BA and MA-scheme.
                                              I hope you are fine.

                                              Best regards,

                                              Lenelis

                                              Message 22 of 23 , Aug 9, 2006
                                                Hi, Gary,

                                                May I suggest that you distribute a copy to the libraries of each of the
                                                Environmental Psychology programs in the US and elsewhere, and selected
                                                schools of architecture perhaps as well?

                                                Best wishes,

                                                Debi Levine
                                                Cambridge, MA

                                                p.s. I'd love a copy but I think they should go to central repositories.

                                                E-mail: gtmoore@arch. <mailto:gtmoore%40arch.usyd.edu.au> usyd.edu.au
                                                <mailto:g.moore@arch. <mailto:g.moore%40arch.usyd.edu.au> usyd.edu.au>
                                                WWW: http://www.arch
                                                <http://www.arch.usyd.edu.au/web/research/ebr.html>
                                                usyd.edu.au/web/research/ebr.html

                                              • Gary Moore
                                                Message 23 of 23 , Aug 9, 2006
                                                  Dear Debi,

                                                  Great idea, and also to the CYE programs and UK play centres who have
                                                  been so interested in it, and maybe even moreso to the child development
                                                  and early childhood education programs most of whom are still blind to
                                                  the importance of the built environment, etc, but there are just
                                                  insufficient, and already more requests than available copies. I wasn't
                                                  expecting such an outpouring of interest, especially 10 years after the
                                                  original video was made. I am now looking to see if I can get DVDs made
                                                  from the video.

                                                  regards

                                                  gary

                                                  PS: Debi's note was of general interst, and thus appropriate to be
                                                  sent to the entire list. May I recommend, however, for those writring
                                                  to me directly to please use my own email address, not just hit the
                                                  reply button to the list as a whole? Thanks.