Project partnership

  • smvsindia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2006
      Dear Friends,
      Greetings from Sri Mayapur village,

      We are a non-profit development organization based in Sri Mayapur
      village of India.
      Our main objective is to develop socio-economic condition of rural
      people through implement
      sustainable development program. Please visit our website
      www.smvs.info
      for detailed activities of our organization.

      To support UN Millennium Development Goal Campaign
      (www.millenniumcampaign.org )
      we are interested to implement Global child Art for Environment
      Education in partnership with your organization
      in the year 2006-2007. To implement this project; we need necessary
      financial support.

      We hope, you will extend all cooperation to implement our development
      Programs in our community.

      Warm regards,
      Bishnu Karmakar, Program Coordinator
      Sri Mayapur Vikas Sangha (SMVS)
      P.O. & Village: Sri Mayapur, Pin: 741313
      District: Nadia
      West Bengal
      India
      Tel. 91-3472-9434057707 (mobile)