Chester cycling Campaign AGM & 20's plenty Debate meeting

  • chestercyclecity
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2012
      Some of you maybe interested in the following Local Community cycle related activities, happening next week;

      20's Plenty Debate

      Rod King-Speaker
      `20s Plenty' City Community Forum
      Monday 30th January 2012 - 6:30pm for 7pm Westminster Building, University of Chester - access
      via Parkgate Road/Exton Park.
      http://apps.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk/WhatsOn/Details.aspx?id=31963

      Chester Cycling Campaign AGM

      The Campaign AGM will be held at the Custom's House on Wednesday the 1st February from 7:30pm.
      The AGM is open to all members as are all ordinary meetings.
      "we continue to promote cycling wherever we can, Opportunities have been the One City Plan, the Boughton Waitrose
      plans and lately the growing campaign for 20mph zones. Hear details of what we have been doing.
      We would also like to know how we can communicate better with our members.
      Help us decide on the Campaign targets for 2012. Hope you can make it.

      http://www.chestercyclecity.org/