Re: [cybook] Re: Mobipocket Reader Pro

  • D.M. Rhoden
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 28, 2007
      Christel,
      First I want to thank you for responding so fast to my question and apoligize for not doing it sooner.  I've been doing a hard reset every two weeks or so for a year.  Registration just gives you a few more options under Settings... more Colors and a Toolbar. I had written Mobipocket a couple of times but never got an answer.

      I wonder if anyone has installed the new uBook version 0.9h.

      Have you ever run across the XOEB format for the BooReader?  Think I've visited the majority of the ebook sites over the past months and never seen anything in this format.  Seems to me the BooReader is just take up space in RAM.
      Thx, again,
      Deanna

      Christel Pierson wrote:

      Hi Deanna!

      Yes, I was told to put in a number given to me on the Mobipocket
      website, I think, and I'm sorry not to have gotten back on the
      subject. I can see from the date of my question that I left for a
      month's stay in the US right after asking about it, and when I
      returned to Europe I was just too jetlagged to remember to report back.

      I did put in the reg. no. I don't recall if it changed anything much
      in the reader, though :-)

      I guess I had expected some new functions to be activated, such as
      insertion of comments or something.

      If you need the number, it is...not a number, I see now :-)
      It is "uqwnjehw".

      Good luck with it!

      Christel

      > > Sponsored Link
      > >
      > > Try Netflix today! With plans starting at only $5.99 a month what are
      > you waiting for?
      > > http://www.netflix. com/Signup? mqso=80010030

      No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.432 / Virus Database: 268.16.10/625 - Release Date: 1/13/2007 5:40 PM