Re: Palm Reader

  • pogo4502
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2005
      Yes, Cybook does support .PDB format - sort of. The catch, however, is that they must be
      unencrypted .PDB files.

      So, don't buy books from the ereader.com (or any other site, for that matter, that supplies
      an encrypted .PDB format) This really frosts me, as I have about 100 previously-
      purchased ebooks on my ereader.com bookshelf which I would love to download and read
      again on my Cybook.

      Laurent: Any ETA on a Palm reader for encrypted .PDB files?

      Cheers,
      Mary