software

  • humbertos_stick
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      hello

      I would like to know the software I can install on my Cybook, can
      anybody help me? (I am looking for any image viewing aplication but I
      dont know if I can install anything on Cybook).

      thank you very much
    • eniage
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2005
        --- In cybook@yahoogroups.com, "humbertos_stick"
        <humbertos_stick@y...> wrote:
        > hello
        >
        > I would like to know the software I can install on my Cybook, can
        > anybody help me? (I am looking for any image viewing aplication but
        > dont know if I can install anything on Cybook).
        >
        > thank you very much

        So far I have not run across any software that can be installed on the
        Cybook. As far as image viewing, I believe that it can be done with
        mobipocket. I have never tried it, but maybe someone here has and can
        share info. Otherwise you may want to look at their (mobipocket) web
        site.

        Ellen