MODERATOR, PLEASE!

  • John Hartwell (Jno)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
      PLEASE! this group needs a MODERATOR to sift through all this garbage.
    • Roger1935 Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
        It won't happen because they don't care. Yours is the first post I have looked at in months because of the title. Don't get your hopes up because it won't happen.

        To: cybook@yahoogroups.com
        From: jjhartwell@...
        Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 11:23:11 +0000
        Subject: [cybook] MODERATOR, PLEASE!

        PLEASE! this group needs a MODERATOR to sift through all this garbage.

        Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailĀ®. See how.