Linux on Cybook Gen1

  • Massimo Negroni
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2008
      Hello
      Can I put linux on my Cybook gen 1 ?
      I think yes, but I dont know how.
      I'm trying...

      Waiting for tips info or ideas !!

      Thanks
      Massimo

      Tante idee per la salvaguardia del pianeta su
      Yahoo! for good.
    • humberto humberto
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2008
        uau...that would be great! but it sounds too well to be true...

        anyway...please, if you do it I would like to know about it..linux on my cybook would be awesome!!!! :)

        Massimo Negroni <massimo.negroni@...> escribió:
        Hello
        Can I put linux on my Cybook gen 1 ?
        I think yes, but I dont know how.
        I'm trying...

        Waiting for tips info or ideas !!

        Thanks
        Massimo

        Tante idee per la salvaguardia del pianeta su
        Yahoo! for good.

        Enviado desde Correo Yahoo!
        La bandeja de entrada más inteligente.

      • Claudio - MSN cmargulhano@hotmail.com