possible cybook gen 1 sale

  • cvbesq
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2007
      Hello all,

      I have an original cybook with 3 batteries, 2 which are brand new, that is in mint
      condition, with all original supplies except stylus. I actually found a small stylus that
      works fine with it. It is loaded up with unencrypted ebooks. Anyone interested?
      Depending on the price, I may be willing to part with it. Please reply to
      cvbadali@.... Thanks.