1st generation cybook repair?

  • Sybille
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
      My cybook crashed-I've tried rebooting-it's black as night-any place
      that repairs? Is it even worth it with the new cybook coming out?
    • Marilou Goodwin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
        Did you try pulling the battery for half an hour to let the internal
        whatever die -- I think there was more to it than that, but I know that
        was part of my super-hard reboot they suggested when mine broke like that.

        Marilou

        Sybille wrote:
        > My cybook crashed-I've tried rebooting-it's black as night-any place
        > that repairs? Is it even worth it with the new cybook coming out?
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Sybille
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
          Thanks-I will try that step-i'll let you know
          sybille