Marathon Reading of Song on Myself in New York City

  • neilranc
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2009
      There is a good chance I will attend this event.

      New York, NY: Sixth Annual "Song of Myself" Marathon!

      Sunday, September 6, 3:00-5:30 pm (free to SSS Museum members; $5 non-members)
      aboard the tall ship Peking at the South Street Seaport Museum. A reading of
      Whitman's great poem, hosted by NYU Professor Karen Karbiener, in which you are
      heartily invited to participate! For more information or to sign up for the
      reading, please contact Christine Modica at cmodica@... or 212.
      748. 8738. Leave your name, email, and poem sections of preference (if any).

      Also, this a great blog that Karen Karbiener has started, anyone interested in Whitman will find it fun and insightful.

      http://karbiener.lookingforwhitman.org/

      Best to all,
      Neil