Whitman & "Specimens" from the National Library of Medicine

  • calvertmartin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2012
      This article, appearing in the new issue of the Museum History Journal, may be of interest to the group:

      http://lcoastpress.metapress.com/content/2hp4847807u83752/fulltext.pdf

      The full contents of the issue are available here: http://www.lcoastpress.com/journal_issue.php?id=246

      Sincerely,

      Jeff

      ___

      Jeffrey S. Reznick, PhD
      Chief, History of Medicine Division
      National Library of Medicine of the National Institutes of Health
    • Neil richardson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2012
        Thanks for the heads up on this. Neil