New HP Grant announcement: technology tools for nonprofits

  • Susan Tenby
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      Hey All,

      I wanted to let you know about a new grant we have just announced for
      nonprofits.

      The HP Technology for Community Grant Initiative
      (www.techsoup.org/stock/hp), in partnership with TechSoup Stock, will
      award up to 100 nonprofit organizations an HP wireless technology
      package valued at approximately $17,000.

      Each grant award will include

      * Five HP Notebook PCs

      * One HP Tablet PC

      * One HP iPAQ Pocket PC

      * A wireless ready HP all-in-one printer/scanner/fax/copier

      * A wireless ready HP digital projector and wireless remote control

      * A wireless access point

      * An HP digital camera bundle

      * A $1,000 stipend

      * Training to set up a new wireless network

      The HP Technology for Community Grant Initiative is designed to provide
      technology tools to nonprofit organizations to enhance their
      effectiveness and to support the innovative use of mobile technology.

      More information and the grant application are available at TechSoup
      Stock's web site: www.techsoup.org/stock/hp

      Susan Tenby, Online Community Manager, TechSoup.org.
      CompuMentor
      435 Brannan Street, Suite 100, San Francisco, CA 94107-1234
      Voice: 415.633.9333
      Fax: 415.512.9629
      Email: susan@...
      http://www.compumentor.org <http://www.compumentor.org/>