Request for Assistance - Books/Papers on New Media

  • Markus Wiemker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2006
      Dear list members,

      I put together a new reading list for my "new media" course. Can someone recommend my some good, important or classic books/papers on the following topics (I already have a list, but I want to update it respectively to improve it)?

      1. What is New Media?
      2. Concepts of the Information Society
      3. Internet (History, Digital Gap, Politics)
      4. Digital Games
      5. Virtual Communities
      6. Digital Identities
      7. eLearning (Theory, Didactics, Systems)
      8. New Forms of Communication
      9. Digital Arts

      Many thanks and best wishes, Markus
      ---