conf: future of web apps (London 09 Feb)

  • robinhamman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2006
      The Future of Web Apps: One-day conference focusing on the
      development technology you'll be using tomorrow (London, Wednesday
      09 February, 2006)

      (Please note: I'm not involved in organising this conference so
      please see the link at the bottom if you want further details.)

      This one-day conference brings together those pioneers in the web
      development industry who are setting the agenda for tomorrow's apps.
      They will be discussing how Web 2.0 technologies are changing the
      way we interact and how you can use these to build powerful, next
      generation tools. So whether you're a business owner, developer or
      entrepreneur this day will help you choose the right technology for
      your next web-based application.

      Why Tagging is Crucial to your Web App
      Joshua Schachter - Delicious

      Ajax - How to Give Users the Rich Interactivity They Want
      Eric Costello - Flickr

      Designing Web 2.0-native Products for Fun and Profit
      Tom Coates - Yahoo!

      Happy Programming and Sustainable Productivity with Ruby on Rails
      David Heinemeier Hansson - 37signals

      10 Reasons Why You Need to Build an API
      Shaun Inman - Mint

      Flex
      Andrew Shorten - Adobe

      How to Build an Enterprise Web App on a Budget
      Ryan Carson - DropSend

      Google Labs
      Steven Crossan & Douwe Osinga - Google

      Panel Discussion