read only if you are attending the N5M conference 11-14 Sept

  • Robin Hamman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      Cybersociology Members,
      If you are attending the Next Five Minutes Tactical Media Conference
      (http://www.next5minutes.org) in Amsterdam from 11-14 September please get in
      touch with me directly: robin@...

      As there will be a lot of people at the conference who don't know anyone else,
      I'm trying to organise a time and place for us to meet up informally during
      the conference. It would be a good opportunity for us to discuss various
      projects or research we're involved in, talk about the conference, and maybe
      make a few new friends.

      I'll make a list of everyone who contacts me directly and, sometime prior to
      the conference, we can decide when and where we want to meet up once we get
      there.

      Apologies to anyone not attending the conference.

      :-)
      Robin

      robin@...