Pirelli Multimedia Award

  • Robin Hamman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Technical Committee [mailto:info@...]
      Sent: 31 October 2002 15:31
      To: maryanne.breeze@...
      Subject: Call for entries

      Registration is open, free of charge, to the VII Edition of the Pirelli
      INTERNETional Award 2002: http://www.pirelliaward.com

      This year, the overall prize has increased to 100,000 Euros (about
      US$100,000) for the first international multimedia competition for the
      diffusion of scientific and technological culture, entirely carried out
      on the Internet, online since 1996.

      You are welcome to apply directly on-line, at:
      http://www.pirelliaward.com/web/application.html
      Note that you are free to apply anytime, so as to secure your
      registration number, and subsequently submit your multimedia work to us,
      within the deadline of December 31st 2002.

      If you would like our evaluation of your multimedia work, you are
      encouraged to submit just your Website's address (URL), at the Website
      Eligibility Test: http://www.pirelliaward.com/web/award.html
      We shall visit it, evaluate it and notify our suggestions to you.

      For general as well as technical questions, please refer to our FAQ:
      http://www.pirelliaward.com/web/faq.html

      For specific questions do not hesitate to contact us at:
      info@...

      Looking forward to your participation, we wish you,

      Good luck! :-)

      Technical Committee
      Pirelli INTERNETional Award

      c/o Pirelli, Rome Office
      Foro Romano, 3
      00186 Rome, Italy

      e-mail: info@...
      phone ++39 06 69517610
      fax ++39 06 69517608
      http://www.pirelliaward.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
      This message and its attachments (if any) may contain confidential,
      proprietary or legally privileged information and is intended only for
      the use of the addressee named above. No confidentiality or privilege is
      waived or lost by any mistransmission.
      notified that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any form or take
      any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error
      please delete it and any copies of it and kindly inform the sender of
      this e-mail by replying or go to www.pirelliaward.com on "Contact Us".