empirical research methods

  • Yara Mitsuishi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2000
      Hi,

      I am doing an extensive search for dissertations, thesis and articles,
      to compare research methods applied to Internet (web, e-mail, MUD,
      chatrooms, etc.). It includes direct observation, online and offline
      interviews, surveys, different forms of ethnography, questionnaires and
      so on.

      I am asking for any kind of collaboration: links, .pdf's, .rtf's,
      .doc's, of empirical research conducted about Internet. (not only
      through Internet). The results will be part of my MSc Dissertation
      (Communications Department, at University of Sao Paulo, Brazil), and any
      quotation, of course, will be made with the written consent of the
      authors.

      Thank you in advance,

      Yara Mitsuishi