Sex Chat Book

  • kari jersch by way of Robin Hamman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2000
      Inspired by the Documentary Film 'The New Internet Culture' by October Films
      in England, we are compiling an anthology of the Best of Erotic Chats for
      Carlton Books UK. The book hopes to be a bit like Nancy Friday or a
      collection of short plays.

      Thus, I am hoping to get in touch with people who have saved their best
      erotic chats. All subjects and themes are welcomed, from romance, hard core,
      to the most bizarre. It is not necessary for writers to use their real name
      in any published material, as we understand their is a need for
      confidentiality.

      Over the next few weeks we will be selecting 30-40 various chats from the
      hundreds we are hoping to receive. This could be your chance to get
      published, or even turn-on tens of thousands of people around the world!

      I would be very grateful if you or anyone you know would like to contribute.
      Anything that is sent at this stage is strictly confidential. Please get
      back to me as soon as you have a moment so we can discuss the possibilities.

      Thanks in advance,

      Kari Jersch