Fw: [OnlineRsch] CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

  • Robin Hamman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2000
      I forwarded this from the cyberculture list, but it oringated on the
      OnlineRsch list. For more info, see
      http://people.a2000.nl/fschaap/maillist/index.html and
      http://www.onelist.com/community/OnlineRsch

      *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
      Robin Hamman, PhD Candidate at the Hypermedia Research Centre,
      University of Westminster, London.
      ______ __
      /____/ http://www.cybersoc.com
      http://www.cybersociology.com