*spark-online <4.0> - exploring electronic consciousness...

  • *spark - exploring electronic consciousn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2000
      +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
      |*|s|p|a|r|k|-|o|n|l|i|n|e|
      +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

      >>>Issue 4.0 is now online - http://www.spark-online.com

      Welcome to the future.

      Don't you feel ripped off?

      Where's my jetpack? My filet mignon with Madagascar peppercorn sauce in a
      pill? I was really looking forward to being the first kid on the block with
      an anti-gravity skateboard.

      Oh well, all's not lost. I suppose we can be satisfied with the knowledge
      that the real millennium doesn't begin until next year. We've still got a
      year to go to construct all those "cities of the future" with their moving
      walkways and eugenics inspired, cookie-cutter blonde shop attendants.

      And I still get my *spark-online in my inbox every month.

      "My generation went to the future and all I got was this crummy announcement
      that *spark-online is still changing the world with powerful commentary,
      brilliant design and cutting edge animation."

      If you don't want to receive our news and updates <approx. 2-3 per month>,
      please send us an email at >> spark@... and we won't contact
      you
      any more.