February 1, 2012

  • Al Lowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012

      It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

      I love great photography, and beautiful flowers, and slow-motion video. Here is the best of all of them: "The Beauty of Pollination," from a TED talk.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHkq1edcbk4
      And if you don't subscribe to the free TED videos, you really should! They're endlessly intriguing.
      http://www.TED.com

      Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

      AL

      Today's CyberJoke 3000™

      Smart (A$$) Answers: In which battle did Napoleon die? His last. Where was the Declaration of Independence signed? At the bottom. The River Ravi flows in which state? Liquid. What's the main reason for divorce? Marriage. What can you never eat for breakfast? Lunch and dinner. What looks like half an apple? The other half. If you throw a blue stone into the Red Sea what it will become? Wet. How can a man go eight days without sleeping? Sleep at night. How do you lift an elephant with one hand? No elephant has hands. If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have? Grotesquely large hands. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it? No time, since it's already built. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it? An egg won't crack a concrete floor. What's the main reason for failure? Exams.

      Two young co-eds were talking. "Is the 'V' on your sweater for ' Virginia '?" Her friend asked, "Close. It stands for 'Virgin' -- but it's an old sweater!"

      To hear jokes instead of reading them, download "Al's Comedy Club" for your iPhone, iPod, or iPad. It's less than a buck!

      For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
      If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
      You can learn more about it here.
      Every past issue is here.
      To join, send a blank email here.
      To quit, send a blank email here.

      To change your email address
      Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

      To contact me
      For more humor, visit allowe.com.
      Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
      Send your comments and feedback here.

      Copyright information
      I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.