Re: [cyber_magic_library] Bye bye Bunny

  • Cmdr_Mark
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2003
      I wish we could make a diffrence in the rule between "unrestored" and
      "Stuck" as "being stuck in that form" is what I believe was the intention of
      that rule.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2003
        I'm digging this series. I enjoy the playfulness of the stories. Is
        there any chance that peter will flatten or compress lisa in the near
        future?

        --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Watson <paul@w...>"
      • bdbraaten <bdbraaten@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 26, 2003
          Paul,

          Thanks for your cooperation on the story. You do good work.

          If I may comment, noticing the unrestored vs stuck comment in another
          reply to your post. I'll speak with Petra and see how she feels
          since she's the head honcho now but in the past, with a continuing
          story like yours is there is a was "around the rule" so to speak. If
          at the end of a future chapter she is fully restored back to her
          original human form, then in my opinion at the end of the story as a
          whole (all chapters written so far) she's fully restored so then the
          story would meet the intent of the rule.

          The rule was not meant to totally block stories like your easter egg
          story, it was simply meant to insure that the continuing chapter
          containing the restoration gets written.

          Do you see what I mean?

          Brent.

        • Petra DeJewels <petra486@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 26, 2003
            First thing, the direct link to Peter and Lisa Part 8 is:

            ter%20and%20Lisa/Part%2008%20The%20Easter%20Bunny.htm

            Second, I spoke to Paul earlier today, and he said he's still trying
            to decide how to start the next installment of the story
            (And no, I won't post any spoilers here)

            But I feel that once he posts Part 9 here, then I'll put Part 8 back
            up as it's in the middle of an ongoing story, and I view that as a
            chapter in the middle of a much larger work instead of a stand-alone
            story.
            (Basically restating what Brent's already said, but I wanted to let
            everyone know that Part 8 of Peter and Lisa will return.)

            Petra DeJewels
            --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "bdbraaten