Latest melody story

  • phlebasus
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2002
      Okay this is only my opinion and Im not looking to start a war of
      words, but i don't think the last one was that great. Don't get me
      wrong Cheesium, I loved the others but it seems you rushed to get
      something on the site rather than write something up to your usual
      standard, which is very high. I loved your earlier stories and think
      that they were new and innovative compared to others, annoyingly they
      used a couple of ideas I was bandying around myself, still you got
      there first.
      All I'm saying, to all writers, is take your time and do a good job
      rather than rush to satisfy the "whens the next one crowd".
      Like I say cheesium, its not a personal attack more constructive
      critisism, don't hate me for it.
    • cheesium
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2002
        I completely understand your critique, and I more or less did get a similar feeling to what you said. Part of it might have been I was very tired when I was writing and finished the story, so it probably had more than a few grammar issues. I also probably shouldn't have submitted it so soon, but I got the feeling I really wasn't going to have time for a few weeks to even return to it, so I just went ahead.

        As for the story itself, I think I took it in another direction partly because I'm starting to run out of ideas. I'll have to get over to walmart to buy a few more...

        -cheesium