RE: [cyber_magic_library] Re: Kudos to cheesium

  • bdbraaten
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
      I agree with Eric whole heartedly. By all means Dr. Mercurious feel
      free to post your green and gold series to the group
      magic_stories_unlimited, that's why I created the group. People seemed
      to want a place where it was anything goes, where just let your
      imagination run wild and see what comes out.

      In case you aren't already a member the address of the group is
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/magic_stories_unlimited/

      There are 2 simple rules for the group, but they have nothing to do with
      the stories. Rule number one is that you must be 18 and have your age
      in your yahoo profile. Rule number 2 is you must use an email address
      that yahoo doesn't list as bouncing.

      Good Luck,

      Brent.

      P.S. I look forward to seeing your work.