Question for Adrian

  • gazgiz13
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2002
      Would it be possible to update the story download on the Shecky's
      site??? Not new stories(But that would be nice)but the big zip file
      that lets you download all the stories at once. It gives the date of
      March 2000 I think as the last time it was updated and lots of
      stories have been add since. It would nice to download all of the
      stories old and new at once.
    • kaptain_kantner
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2002
        --- In cyber_magic_library@y..., "gazgiz13" <gazgiz13@a...> wrote:
        > Would it be possible to update the story download on the Shecky's
        > site??? Not new stories(But that would be nice)but the big zip
        file
        > that lets you download all the stories at once. It gives the date
        of
        > March 2000 I think as the last time it was updated and lots of
        > stories have been add since. It would nice to download all of the
        > stories old and new at once.

        The Shecky's site is currently undergoing another change of
        management, going back in time to the very beginning, as Shecky is
        back to take over the reigns. As a result, things will be in flux for
        the next few weeks while the changeover takes place. Once everything
        is sorted out, I'm sure the zip file will be updated then.

        Adrian.
      • gazgiz13
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2002
          Thanx for the info. Hopefully the change over goes without any
          problems. I'm surprised Shecky came back.--- In