Re: New story

  • youintwo
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 7, 2002
      My stories should now be posted under 'Files' at:

      I hope you continue to enjoy them

    • Paul Watson <paul@watson1974.freeserve.c
      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 23, 2002
        Hi all,
        I've just put up my first story to the site. It's called Origami and
        is in the 'pwatsons stories' folder. Let me know what you lot think.
        It is the first story, so please be gentle. More may follow.
        Merry Christmas.
        Paul
      • neodeathwing <neodeathwing@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 23, 2002
          Looks pretty good so far, it will be interesting to see what else
          happens.

          ~~Neodeathwing~~
        • trey_palmer <trey_palmer@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 24 , Dec 24, 2002
            --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Watson <paul@w...>"
            <paul@w...> wrote:
            > Hi all,
            > I've just put up my first story to the site. It's called Origami
            and
            > is in the 'pwatsons stories' folder. Let me know what you lot
            think.
            > It is the first story, so please be gentle. More may follow.
            > Merry Christmas.
            > Paul

            Very neatly done. I'm looking forward to a continuation.
            Many thanks,
            Trey
          • Paul Watson <paul@watson1974.freeserve.c
            Message 5 of 24 , Feb 8, 2003
              A new story has been posted. It's called Auntie1 and is in the under
              18s folder in a sub-folder caleld Zilvie and her Auntie.
              It's the first of a series written by me and Zilvara. Hope you enjoy.
            • czolgolz
              Message 6 of 24 , Jul 9, 2003
                Just uploaded one of my old Wringer stories, for old time's sake.

                Brian
              • magicwriter1
                Message 7 of 24 , Sep 13, 2003
                  Come see a new guet story on my site, "Caroline Beheaded" by
                  ALG-Guy

                  http://www.geocities.com/magicwriter1/visitorcollection/beheade
                  d.html
                • eiregirlforever
                  Message 8 of 24 , Apr 24, 2004
                    Morning all, I just posted a new story in my fiction story folder.
                    Enjoy!
                  • eiregirlforever
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jul 10, 2006
                      Unfortunately this is not my contest story, I am still working on it
                      and it might break records. LOL But here is a story I wrote in one
                      day. Enjoy! Don't falloff the chair it is shorter than I normally
                      write. :)It's called Magic Extraordinaire
                      Eiregirlforever
                    • Ardelle
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jul 15, 2006
                        --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "eiregirlforever"
                        <eiregirlforever@...> wrote:

                        > Unfortunately this is not my contest story, I am still working on it
                        > and it might break records. LOL But here is a story I wrote in one
                        > day. Enjoy! Don't falloff the chair it is shorter than I normally
                        > write. :)It's called Magic Extraordinaire
                        > Eiregirlforever
                        Very nice one, and not at all like your usual. Quite an unusual
                        approach to the Mismade.
                      • installLSC
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jan 8, 2012
                          Just posted a new story in my folder. Anyone old enough (like myself) to remember "Eight is Enough" may get a kick from it. I actually wrote it last year, but totally forgot about it.
                          Quick question about the contest. Do you have to post a story in the currently open contest file to be eligible, or is any story posted at this time considered in the contest?
                        • Paul W
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jan 10, 2012
                            Stories have to be posted in the contest folder. Stories posted outside the contest folders are not eligible for the contest.
                            Cheers,
                            Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to You, co-owners

                            --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "installLSC" <alvaroleos@...> wrote:

                            > Just posted a new story in my folder. Anyone old enough (like myself) to remember "Eight is Enough" may get a kick from it. I actually wrote it last year, but totally forgot about it.
                            > Quick question about the contest. Do you have to post a story in the currently open contest file to be eligible, or is any story posted at this time considered in the contest?

                          • Jimmy Dandy
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jan 10, 2012
                              I want to thank you for making the letters larger. it made the story easier to read for these tired eyes.

                              --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "installLSC" <alvaroleos@...> wrote:

                              > Just posted a new story in my folder. Anyone old enough (like myself) to remember "Eight is Enough" may get a kick from it. I actually wrote it last year, but totally forgot about it.
                              > Quick question about the contest. Do you have to post a story in the currently open contest file to be eligible, or is any story posted at this time considered in the contest?

                            • ms_tiger_2_u
                              Message 14 of 24 , Dec 8, 2013

                                And here's my take on the same nine dice. Paul's story takes place in dreams, while mine occurs...at a dude ranch? Enjoy...