Re: The Rehearsal Room chapter 2

  • Jimmy Dandy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2012
      I haven't forgotten about chapter 3. I do intend to finish it. But a story like that cannot be rushed into. Please be patient, and I will finish and post it. Hopefully the story will be worth the wait.

      --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "Morrow" <it.twit@...> wrote:

      > dear Jim.
      > I read your story and I thought it was a well-crafted and well written.
      > And there was a definite sexual undertone. You teased around with a double S A W I N G and yet you're not delivering. You that's justÂ… meanest thing you've done!come on you got at least one more chapter in you. You know those magicians who always show these props and yet they never get around to using them. As great of a writer as you are and is wonderful as your stories have been. You are the magician who shows the props and never uses them. I know you get the skills to pull off a really good double sawing. And it's not something you read too often. So what you say? One more chapter fulfilled the double sawing that you teased with and so far haven't delivered, well!!?
      > --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy Dandy" <sawandsword@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I've posted the second chapter of the story. There will be on more chapter to this story.

    • Pilgrim
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 16, 2012
        And to paraphrase Neil Gaiman on George RR Martin - You aren't our bitch.

        Take the time you need to be happy with the chapter. I think it'll be worth the wait.