The Art Notorious by Rob Chapman

  • walkwithwonder@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17 3:03 AM
      The Arts Notorious is a book for magician's who wish to take their magic to a different level. With guest contributions from, Kenton Knepper, Paul Voodini and Mark Townsend.

      In our ancient past the world of performance magic and real magic were not so distant. They sat side by side in creating for people an enchanting and mystic world. The modern day magician is left incomplete without the mythic elements that bring new depths to performance.

      The Arts Notorious re-unites aspects of ancient occult philosophy with the modern magician, to invoke again the mythic realities.

      Within the pages of the first book you will find occult law applied to the modern day magician, ways of enhancing your performances, ideas and thoughts on everything from audience management to creating new effects. These topped off with a mix of effects and some pieces contributed by guest authors. This book will change the way you look at your magic.

      Reviews:

      "This book is nothing short of a feast, a rich banquet of succulence, that will not only empower you to inspire and shock, but will also enlighten you. The enclosed routines and essays (read reverently and imaginatively) have the ability to shift your own perspective. I predict that you will not be the same after the final page has closed. "

      Mark Townsend, Magician, Priest, Author.

      "fascinating stuff! I am enjoying the read immensely With the small amount I have read so far I am already re-thinking how I might change my presentation with certain effects."

      Phill Salt, Magician

      The Arts Notorious costs: £30

      Available from: http://www.walkwithwonder.co.uk/for-magicians.html