Contest open

  • Paul W
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
      The current contest is now open for entries. as mentined in the last announcement, all entries should be sent to the group e-mail address which will route it on to the moderators. We will post all the stories to a contest folder once submissions have finished on the 31st.
      Cheers,
      Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to You, co-owners
    • Jimmy Dandy
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2011
        Where is the group email located?

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 7, 2011
          Jim,
          Use the lsit owner e-mail at the bottom of the front page: cyber_magic_library-owner@yahoogroups.com

          Cheers,
          Paul Watson, co-owner

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 10, 2011
            I have an additional question. I'm writing a contest story for the sawingcelebritiesinhalf group. I really like the direction the story is going, and would love to post the story in the contests in the cyber magic library group, and this group. Would that be a problem?

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 10, 2011
              My mistake. I meant the magic-bookshelf group and this group.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 11, 2011
                Jim,
                Yes, it could be a problem. The rules say you can't submit a story to our contest if it's alreasy available online. Technically, if you send it to us befre you post it elsewhere, that would be ok. It would be stretching the rles slightly, but what good magician doesn't stretch the rules (and the assistant) slightly?

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 11, 2011
                  Thank you. I've already posted it on another site, so I'll write something different.