Re: Boys will be Boys Chapter 02

  • cyber_magic_dragon
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2010
      Chapter 3 had better be something special! Seeing how chapter 2 ended with out a climax.

      You know how to keep us wanting more. :)
    • axydewell
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2010
        I loved both parts, I can't wait for the third part, you've left us rather frustrated ;) Great story, as ever
      • Paul W
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 29, 2010
          Yahoo has been throwing that message around a fair bit lately. It's nothing to do with the files themselves.