I know you better than you know yourself

  • rincewindwiz
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      I uploaded a copy of a short story I wrote called...

      "I know you better than you know yourself"

      In the "Files > 01 Fiction Stories > Stories by RincewindWiz" folder.

      It's the first story I've written, so I hope it's ok and that you enjoy it! An earlier version of this story appeared on the Magic Bookshelf group a couple of weeks ago, but I've modified it a bit thanks to feedback from Paul W. Please let me know what you think,

      Thanks,
      Rincewind.
    • Wander Tones
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2010
        This is a great story; one of the best that I've seen on the internet for a long while. You have great skill, and should use it to your advantage.

        --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "rincewindwiz" <rincey@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > I uploaded a copy of a short story I wrote called...
        >
        > "I know you better than you know yourself"
        >
        > In the "Files > 01 Fiction Stories > Stories by RincewindWiz" folder.
        >
        > It's the first story I've written, so I hope it's ok and that you enjoy it! An earlier version of this story appeared on the Magic Bookshelf group a couple of weeks ago, but I've modified it a bit thanks to feedback from Paul W. Please let me know what you think,
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Rincewind.

      • Rincey
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2010
          Thank you very much for your kind words. I'll try to think of another story
          to write!