New Videos for the Week of July 1, 2002

  • bdbraaten
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2002
      Two new videos are uploaded for this week.

      Lynx - sawing in thirds in real media format
      &
      the socar buzzsawing in mpeg format.

      I have left the two videos up from last week as well.

      Enjoy,

      bdbraaten
    • ptselbitfan
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2002
        why kant i play the sawing in therds vid on my real player?
      • bdbraaten
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2002
          Which version of real player are you using?

          I just checked it with realone player and it worked fine.

          bdbraaten

          --- In cyber_magic_library@y..., "ptselbitfan" <ptselbitfan@y...>
          wrote:
          > why kant i play the sawing in therds vid on my real player?
        • brenthannon1
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 2, 2002
            --- In cyber_magic_library@y..., "bdbraaten" <bdbraaten@h...> wrote:

            Hi

            Does anyone have any videos will the COMPRESSED ILLUSION or a
            SHADOW BOX illusion.. that they wouldn't mind posting on the files of
            this group.

            Thanks
            Brent

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 2, 2002
              > --- In cyber_magic_library@y..., "bdbraaten" <bdbraaten@h...> wrote:
              >
              > > Hi
              >
              > Does anyone have any videos with the COMPRESSED ILLUSION or a
              > SHADOW BOX illusion.. that they wouldn't mind posting on the files
              of
              > this group.
              >
              > Thanks
              > Brent
              > > Which version of real player are you using?
              > >
              > > I just checked it with realone player and it worked fine.
              > >
              > > bdbraaten
              > >
              > > --- In cyber_magic_library@y..., "ptselbitfan" <ptselbitfan@y...>
              > > wrote:
              > > > why kant i play the sawing in therds vid on my real player?
            • taibones41
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 3, 2002
                I have a compressed illusion video - the one of Doug Henning and Ann
                Jillian. It's defintely too big for posting though, but if someone
                can convert it I can see about getting the video to them.
                Andrew
                adtai@...

                --- In cyber_magic_library@y..., "brenthannon1" <brenthannon1@y...>

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 7, 2002
                  HI

                  Is the video currently on a video tape or on your HD ?????

                  Thanks
                  Brent--