available cyber magician

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2010
      im a 32 y/o male looking for assistants i like sawing in half, zig zag, modern art etc. if you fancy some cyber magic just drop me a line or instant message
      im usually online from 6pm (gmt) uk time i look forward to hearing from you

      jfc2000ukuk
    • Don Depetris
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2010
        Jim...I'm always glad to hear from a fellow magic enthusiast..I'm 83 and I have
        been bitten by the magic bug since I was 10 years old.I had a neighbor who was a
        magician (He also played the musical glasses and would remember all the names of
        the graduating classes!) He helped me plan a show for my senior year. I mostly
        do coin magic and cards..I'm a past member of the Ft. Myers,Fl. IBM &SAM...Where
        do you live?