Submitting a story

  • Wander Tones
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2010
      I am wondering what the procedure is for submitting a story, whether it be in general or for a contest. Is is acceptable to post directly to the appropriate folder, if it is already created, or it is customary to send a copy to the appropriate moderators/owners before submitting.

      I am asking this because the only mention of the submission procedure is from the beginnings of the group, and there has been no recent mention (that I am aware of) to the procedure.
    • Paul W
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2010
        You can submit stories directly to the group or to the moderators for prior approval which will ensure itis not removed for non-compliance. If you submit to the general stories area, you may create a 'stories by' folder to hold your stories.

        If you submit the story to the group directly, we may (unlikely, but possible) remove the story. We would only do this if it conflicts with the guidelines (found in the files section) and will explain to the author why moved it and what can be done to make the story compliant. If you do this, please do not check the box to let the group know as we may have to remove the story and this can cause confusion amongst our members. Post a normal message announcing the story and we will approve this once we've had a chance to check the story out. This might take a day or so if real life is busy.

        We look forward to seeing any stories you wish to submit.
        Regards,
        Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to You, co-owners Cyber Magic Library